Wet Fire

This is so fun and flamboyant. I LOVE it. :ladyhaha::heart::legend:

Can't wait for the other reimagined songs :giveup:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

I love this sm

a lot of y’all lack taste. And that’s ok, you were just born that way baby.

Ultimecia
45 minutes ago, pynkri said:

Omg, monsters are complaining, how surprising! I hope, this reimagined album is full of non-mainstream artists so monsters will not enjoy this album. I'm so done with all of your negativity. You don't deserve anything.

Are we not allowed to have opinions now? As long as it's expressed respectfully where's the problem.

Why do you care so much about what other people think, please don't waste your time caring about that! Genuinely!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

S0436

I think people have a right to give their honest opinion of the song, and I don’t think anyone is personally attacking BF.

Wow....this is polarising.

I loved it and came in here expecting people to like it to, had no idea people would be so harsh when criticising it.

And yes, people are allowed to dislike things, but some of the comments here are savage.

There's a point where your opinion isn't valid review, it's just straight up mean.

Dadru

All this negativity on this site is really ruining my experience as a Gaga stan at times. Especially when she releases something. To dislike it is a thing, but stay respectful please. Already saying you won’t buy the album & judging the other reimagined versions without even hearing them…

Darcklighter22

Love her take, just wish she didn't freestyle over the bridge (my favorite part) but I get why she did.

CyanDante
17 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Are we not allowed to have opinions now? As long as it's expressed respectfully where's the problem.

Why do you care so much about what other people think, please don't waste your time caring about that! Genuinely!

Please go through the thread, check if you think the opinions have been expressed "respectfully".

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Ultimecia
Just now, CyanDante said:

Please go through the thread, check if you think the opinions have been expressed "respectfully".

Am I responsible for people being morons now?

Their statement was general, mine is too.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Esteban
2 hours ago, Kattys said:

LMAO at people not being able to read 

REIMAGINED

repear after me

RE IMA GI NED

not

CO-VER

Even if I keep that in mind I think it's bad, and I'm not disrespectful thinking that. It's my opinion based on my subjective taste and I could explain further what I dislike in it and why. 

I was totally here for a REIMAGINED version, its more interesting imo than a cover. I was kinda excited when I heard the intro, but the instrumental didn't evolve enough. I heard that production various times. The choir lack depth, feel rushed and is too childish. I wish they used a strong gospel choir, various synths and organs and that Big Freedia invest more of himself into its interpretation. 

So thats not because I dont like it that I can't read :ally:

Benji
4 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Unless Gaga gives the twinks ARTPOP ACT 2 style songs they’re never happy… Chromatica, A Remixes album, Jazz, a whole project for Born This Way… they ain’t happy unless they get another Zedd song :ladyhaha:

Flippy

Ok but hear me out. If they were to take out the children singing and replace them with the Gaga vocals this would’ve been even more amazing :giveup: Can’t stand them 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived