Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Big Freedia - Judas

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Akiki

Metronomy's You and I should be part of this. It's the best You and I rendition. It feels like going to heaven

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the hate...

It's Big Freedia's take on the song and reimagined for 2021, I really hope Kim Petras is on the record too! 

Either way I love how camp this is.

ajmsamuel

Yep, the 10th time i listen this and I cant even finish the song. no hate to big freedia as an artist she amazing BUT, with JUDAS.. i was expecting rock or more techno. the contexto is a little bit messy. i mean, with this now i can expect bien this way reggaeton version 

kindest regards

ajmsamuel
On 5/28/2021 at 7:22 PM, ShayCristoforo said:

I listened again. I appreciate the creativity and props to Big Freedia. But it’s too Kidz Bop for me. 
I’d love to hear Freedia on Scheiße reimagined though. 

thatd be amazing

kindest regards

Spyro

I dig this style and I love big freedia, but it's not that I don't like this mix per-se, I wish it was a different song.  Like imagine if this was done with bad kids instead.  the slayage :eyeemoji:

Spyro the Dragon

Justo

I love it so much! Looking forward to the re-imagined album. :pawsup:

Excited to experience the album that has changed my life again. Can't believe it's been 10 years since I came out as well (on the original album's release date). :vegas:

Wow. I'm old.

phantasmas

been playing this nonstop ITS SO FUN :woohoo:

if u dont like it, you probably dont have enough black or brown friends and are probably racist.. sorry, i dont make the rules :hor:

INNA

This has way more flavor, personal flair and boppage than cowboy deepthroat mask man on BTW. The superior rendition. You’re right @phantasmas :hor: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived