💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Big Freedia - Judas

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Please help. It hasn’t been 24 hours and I think I’ve played it all day. Driving around town blasting it :fatcat: 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

I was expecting these to be much more straightforward covers, so I'm very pleasantly surprised to hear they really have "reimagined" the song with pretty creative variations on all the instrumental elements.

Maybe my expectations were too low lol, but I really wasn't expecting something this crisp and "finished" sounding.

This definitely has me much more hyped to hear the rest of the "reimagined" songs than I thought.

ShayCristoforo

I listened again. I appreciate the creativity and props to Big Freedia. But it’s too Kidz Bop for me. 
I’d love to hear Freedia on Scheiße reimagined though. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

OBEY

Could not make it pass 30 seconds. I don't think I'll listen to that album tbh, but good for people who like it !

PunkTheFunk

The horns at the beginning with the "Judas Juda-ah-ah" sound fierce :firega:

Ivy
4 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I was expecting these to be much more straightforward covers, so I'm very pleasantly surprised to hear they really have "reimagined" the song with pretty creative variations on all the instrumental elements.

Maybe my expectations were too low lol, but I really wasn't expecting something this crisp and "finished" sounding.

This definitely has me much more hyped to hear the rest of the "reimagined" songs than I thought.

Same, I don't usually get too excited about remixes but this has gotten me more interested in what the other songs are gonna sound like!

Ivy
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

Could not make it pass 30 seconds. I don't think I'll listen to that album tbh, but good for people who like it !

I expect each artist will have their unique take on the other songs so hopefully there will be something for people who don't like this one!

Phantomhive
12 hours ago, austincola said:

That sounds so boring 

In I fly on wings of winter.

illySpencer
11 hours ago, Toiletsniffer said:

Has the full feature list been released yet?

All the songs who will be "reimagined" : 

Marry The Night

Judas

Highway Unicorn 

The Edge Of Glory

You And I

Born This Way

Kattys

If this song is not making you imagine a bunch of kids choir on rainbow parade bus going HARD then I feel sorry for you :messga:

speedbliss

This is the most torturous cover I’ve ever heard. Ever. 

Phlop
On 5/28/2021 at 8:22 PM, ShayCristoforo said:

I listened again. I appreciate the creativity and props to Big Freedia. But it’s too Kidz Bop for me. 
I’d love to hear Freedia on Scheiße reimagined though. 

Idk if I’d want her to butcher Scheiße too

BYE

Archived