šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Big Freedia - Judas

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Thought I only liked it cause I was wasted last night but listening this morning and still love. Makes me wanna partyĀ 

giphy.webp

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dep18702

I think when the rumor of the Born This Way ā€œcoverā€ album with artists doing their take on the songs was announced, some people (me included) thought it would be an exact cover album where the songs would be identical to the original, just semi-reworked and another artist doing the song. I kinda like it this way that itā€™s like a remix AND a cover, and not just like the artist is singing the song on Karaoke Night at a bar. If people are this upset about Big Freediaā€™s remixed take on Judas, Iā€™d hate to see their reactions if she just straight up covered the original song as it appears on the album šŸ˜‚

Butters Stotch

Well, I guess this is what fandoms of artists with long careers feel like when other artist reimagines their songsĀ :bear:Ā let's welcome ourselves to the group. At least this means Gaga and BTW are both legendsĀ :sara:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Travis

Some of you are just never happyĀ :coffee:Ā I love that the album will feature the artists' interpretation of the songs! Why have just a cover album when you can go listen to the original? Big props to Gaga for featuring Big Freedia and allowing the artists to put their own spin on the songs!

Ā 

CannaeDrive

It's different and it slaps, I love itĀ :tony:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

lilboyblue

Whew, been playing this and I've surprisingly beenĀ bopping! Excited for the rest of the reimagined tracks.

KORG
4 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Itā€™s not a requirement. But words matter, and statingĀ ā€œnobody wantsĀ thisā€ and ā€œGaga couldnā€™t bother to do something (I personally want)ā€ is dismissive of the work that is being put out,Ā I hope you know where Iā€™m coming from?

Clearly people are enjoying this, clearly Gaga does enjoy this,Ā and she me wants to put this out.Ā But if you talk about things in that way and dismiss the work thatā€™s being put out, in a forum, about that work, you need to be ready to be criticized for it.Ā If people criticize you for it, and your response is ā€œThatā€™s my opinionā€.. Iā€™m glad to point out it (purposefully)Ā was stated in this bold way and if it was worded differently it wouldnā€™t have gotten the same reaction.

Nowhere Iā€™m trying to say his dislike is not fine, itā€™s just about this way of speakingĀ going against what this record and GagaĀ standĀ for.

Yeah, the things people say are to be considered as opinion rather than fact unless sources are cited. Its just the way it works.

I get your point, but stating that an opinion is an opinion isn't needed as it is the default position.

NichuuB

GUUYYYS!! Do you see the emojis! I thinks they are telling which of the songs are going to be reimagined!

The Moon - Marry The Night

The Cross - Judas

The Unicorn - Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

The Two People - You & I

The Square Ruler - The Edge Of Glory

The RainbowĀ  - Born This Way

Property of @Whale

howsAnnie
10 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

This is really bad...like the whole interpretation is lost in this cringe parody version sprinkled with kid bopz vocalsĀ :bradley:

This! Reading the comments, I thought it couldn't possibly be that bad. But then I listened to it, and it was worse.

Helxig
7 minutes ago, NicoB said:

GUUYYYS!! Do you see the emojis! I thinks they are telling which of the songs are going to be reimagined!

The Moon - Marry The Night

The Cross - Judas

The Unicorn - Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

The Two People - You & I

The Square Ruler - The Edge Of Glory

The RainbowĀ  - Born This Way

I think the whole album is going to be reimagined by different artists! I interpreted the emojis as just a list of emojis that relate to BTW in general.Ā Pretty sure we're getting all 14 songs!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

lilboyblue
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I think the whole album is going to be reimagined by different artists! I interpreted the emojis as just a list of emojis that relate to BTW in general.Ā Pretty sure we're getting all 14 songs!

It's already confirmed it will beĀ six songs.

Ā 

Roronoa Zoro

Damn, this songĀ is definitely the worst cover I've ever heard.Ā Ā 

Archived