• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
likeitrough

i i i im in love oh oh oh im in love judas juda juda juda judas 

tenor.gif?itemid=16565826

JaysAMess
20 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

y'all do realise that like... the original is still there :awkney: you can still go listen to it... you're not forced to listen to this version... :awkney:

You do realize that like... people are allowed to share their opinion :awkney:

illySpencer
30 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

y'all do realise that like... the original is still there :awkney: you can still go listen to it... you're not forced to listen to this version... :awkney:

like obviously this holds nothing compared to OG judas but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't bopping to this version :messga:

What the point then to re-release a 10th anniversary if there no difference with the old ones then ? 

There is no remastered tracks, no bonus tracks news or alternatives versions, just covers by others artists, and the one who was revealed is clearly not good. And the covers are just a few tracks, we count at least 5 of them. Plus, they totally forgot the 3 bonus tracks from the special version of BTW. So the point ? 

For the record, for the t.A.T.u. 200 KM/H In The Wrong Lane 10th Anniversary (under Interscope too), all the songs were remastered, with one bonus track never heard before and a new design of the package.  

MadreMonster
6 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

What the point then to re-release a 10th anniversary if there no difference with the old ones then ? 

There is no remastered tracks, no bonus tracks news or alternatives versions, just covers by others artists, and the one who was revealed is clearly not good. And the covers are just a few tracks, we count at least 5 of them. Plus, they totally forgot the 3 bonus tracks from the special version of BTW. So the point ? 

For the record, for the t.A.T.u. 200 KM/H In The Wrong Lane 10th Anniversary (under Interscope too), all the songs were remastered, with one bonus track never heard before and a new design of the package.  

Maybe… just maybe…. they are waiting to release songs from the vault for a 20th/25th anniversary.

This is kind of awesome. I am already a fan of Big Freedia, and their music is just always kind of loud and in your face like that. I forget what the genre is called. They've done a lot of work with other artists I am fans of as well, like Kesha and Dillon Francis.

Y'all need to mf relax with the hate. This album is called BORN THIS WAY and the 10th anniversary is being released during pride month to promote LGBT artists. If you don't like the sound of this song, there is no need to be so nasty about it, just move on. Big Freedia is pretty cool, and I never expected to hear a collab with Gaga. don't be mean.

MadreMonster
2 minutes ago, Mason said:

This is kind of awesome. I am already a fan of Big Freedia, and their music is just always kind of loud and in your face like that. I forget what the genre is called. They've done a lot of work with other artists I am fans of as well, like Kesha and Dillon Francis.

Y'all need to mf relax with the hate. This album is called BORN THIS WAY and the 10th anniversary is being released during pride month to promote LGBT artists. If you don't like the sound of this song, there is no need to be so nasty about it, just move on. Big Freedia is pretty cool, and I never expected to hear a collab with Gaga. don't be mean.

Also, im sure each song sounds completely different. I thought it might just be a club remix with different artists covering the songs but this is so promising - we will be getting such variety and change with each song!

SpookyKid

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

I hope the rest are as good as this :giveup: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

gag

Can't say I'll have it on repeat but it's well-made as **** for what she's going for. Anyone could sing over the Judas instrumental and upload a cover to YouTube, veeeery few people could make it a New Orleans bounce smash.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

gag

Big Freedia, but unironically:

EXM4gV-U4AAdNKl.jpg:large

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

MadreMonster
2 minutes ago, gag said:

Can't say I'll have it on repeat but it's well-made as **** for what she's going for. Anyone could sing over the Judas instrumental and upload a cover to YouTube, veeeery few people could make it a New Orleans bounce smash.

I’m impressed with how much the genre has changed but the elements are still all there 

Joshie S

THIS IS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD I LOVE IT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST OH MY GODDDDDDD

Happy So Excited GIF

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Gabi001

I don't want to be disrespectful, but on the first listen it really reminded me of this:

I'm not having fun tonight.

Ivy
3 hours ago, milam said:

WP for flamebait incoming even if there's people doxxing, putting out photos of their intestines and being transphobic and no one effin care :vegas:

I must have missed something :cryga:

Joshie S
13 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

THIS IS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD I LOVE IT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST OH MY GODDDDDDD

Happy So Excited GIF

in a sea full of negativity,
thank u for being positive

no thank u 2 negativityLady Gaga Smh GIF by Apple Music

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived