Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it, it's fun!

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

alsemanche

It's definitely not something I'd listen to again but it's not as bad as y'all making it to be tbh. It's a very specific sound/genre and it does it well I guess, but I get why most people hate it (and I don't particularly like it either). I hope the other songs are good at least.  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chris Thomason

Ngl this isn't it. I just hope whoever is doing Bloody Mary at least has the decency to honour the screams

monketsharona

I hope the other songs covers are far better because that version is just not good at all.

Poltergeist

Sorry, but Freedia's way of singing (talking?) in 2nd verse reminds me of Goofy so much :selena:

Yeah Yeah Yeah Clapping GIF by Amo Cruzeiro Disney

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

DanceInTheDark

This hurts. It's so bad... Judas is one of my favourite songs. Please don't ruin MTN next. :triggered:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Cybikitty

y'all do realise that like... the original is still there :awkney: you can still go listen to it... you're not forced to listen to this version... :awkney:

like obviously this holds nothing compared to OG judas but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't bopping to this version :messga:

Warning

My poor ears lol, what is this hyperpop/rockish wannabe mess :saladga: ill wait for other tracks before throwing my coins, because as for this moment it seems way too lazy from her team to throw not even remastered tracks and horrid random "reimagined" versions, not to mention few songs missing (BJAF, kween, etc)..:selena:

Archived