Big Freedia - Judas

Luffy

Featured Posts

JustTea
2 hours ago, Kattys said:

Can I just pray for MTN by Adam Lambert :pray:

I will ASCEND TO HEAVEN if I hear it :pray:

50 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

Omg yessssss I need a full version!! His Glee version was already a serve can you imagine a full version 🥲

That is a full version (also on Spotify) :huntyga:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, Benji said:

Unless Gaga gives the twinks ARTPOP ACT 2 style songs they’re never happy… Chromatica, A Remixes album, Jazz, a whole project for Born This Way… they ain’t happy unless they get another Zedd song :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

bUT We paY FOr heR muSIc, shE OweS us WHat wE wanT :billie: 

1 hour ago, Benji said:

I OBSESSIVELY liked ONE style of Gaga’s sound and clearly as her MOST IMPORTANT FAN, I DEMAND she only makes this type of MUSIC and works on this ONE kind of project for the REST OF HER CAREER.

——

Are you even a Gaga fan if you don’t like a bit of chaos?  Yes, this cover is chaotic as hell but it’s f*****g amazing :firega:

You can't expect people to want to share their negative opinions respectfully when you immediately turn around and mock them after asking them to be respectful :bear:

Everyone has different tastes, dance if you wanna dance, wait for the next track if you don't like this one :bear:

It's not the end of the world either way :bear:

Luke78619

Why are people hating, it’s such a fun track :music:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

LastNight

Big Freedia!!!

I love it, it's so fun and it's great that they're championing LGBTQ artists. I like that they're fully embracing the word 'reimagined' and letting the artists really do their own thing. It's cool to hear a completely different interpretation and seems like we're in for something really varied and different with these new versions.

illySpencer

The song is so atrocious. Where is GaGa ? I though it would be a remix album. I don't get the point, I don't even know who is Big Freedia ? 

Why she didn't do a propre remix album, it would be very ineterresing, here I don't care if others ppl than GaGa is singing the song from BTW... A mess, really. 

LastNight
Just now, illySpencer said:

The song is so atrocious. Where is GaGa ? I though it would be a remix album. I don't get the point, I don't even know who is Big Freedia ? 

Why she didn't do a propre remix album, it would be very ineterresing, here I don't care if others ppl than GaGa is singing the song from BTW... A mess, really. 

Born This Way already has a proper remix album. The press release for this did say it was going to be a set of BTW songs reimagined by LGBTQ artists so I don't really know what people were expecting?

CyanDante
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You can't expect people to want to share their negative opinions respectfully when you immediately turn around and mock them after asking them to be respectful :bear:

Everyone has different tastes, dance if you wanna dance, wait for the next track if you don't like this one :bear:

It's not the end of the world either way :bear:

It's a reaction. None of us are saying we are saints. Maybe if the opinions and criticisms were respectful, there would be no "mocking" like you are saying.

And whatever I have said, I didn't make up a single thing, because I have seen the exact same shite getting iterated numerous times. 

But yes it's not the end of world. :heart:

If you really think being mean and disrespectful is fine,then let us do the same too. Let us give our negative reactions to your negative opinions. :classy:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

illySpencer
Just now, LastNight said:

Born This Way already has a proper remix album. The press release for this did say it was going to be a set of BTW songs reimagined by LGBTQ artists so I don't really know what people were expecting?

Remix album with duets like Dua Lipa did with Club Futur nostalgia , I don't get the point if it's covers from other atists than GaGa. 

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Remix album with duets like Dua Lipa did with Club Futur nostalgia , I don't get the point if it's covers from other atists than GaGa. 

Well thats coming on Chromatica Remix :yennefer:

BornAsUnic0rn
14 minutes ago, KORG said:

Hi, I dont mean to sound rude, but is English your first language? This isn't a requirement in English so I'm just wondering if its different in your native dialect.

It’s not a requirement. But words matter, and stating “nobody wants this” and “Gaga couldn’t bother to do something (I personally want)” is dismissive of the work that is being put out, I hope you know where I’m coming from?

Clearly people are enjoying this, clearly Gaga does enjoy this, and she me wants to put this out. But if you talk about things in that way and dismiss the work that’s being put out, in a forum, about that work, you need to be ready to be criticized for it. If people criticize you for it, and your response is “That’s my opinion”.. I’m glad to point out it (purposefully) was stated in this bold way and if it was worded differently it wouldn’t have gotten the same reaction.

Nowhere I’m trying to say his dislike is not fine, it’s just about this way of speaking going against what this record and Gaga stand for.

illySpencer
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well thats coming on Chromatica Remix :yennefer:

I know but Chromatica is done and burried, BTW would be a better choice if she chose this for the album.   

+ Where are the bonus tracks from the special version ??? Gurl... 

Aloe

The children choir is bad but the song is cute I guess. 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

I know but Chromatica is done and burried, BTW would be a better choice if she chose this for the album.   

Well if a one year old album is dead and burried, what is a decade old one? :yennefer:

Remixes with othet artists for a decade old album makes no sense.

Helxig

Guys I think what we need to remember is that this isn't the same album featuring different artists, it's BTW reimagined, which means the artists are supposed to make the songs sound like if they had written it, in their own style

We can expect most of the songs to sound very different to the originals

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

illySpencer
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well if a one year old album is dead and burried, what is a decade old one? :yennefer:

Remixes with othet artists for a decade old album makes no sense.

Why not ? Nowadays everybody makes a remix album to sale more of their last album. That would be very interssing to have a new production of BTW with collabs. She used to create rules, not follow them.  

Archived