Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Taylor Swift acceptance speech at the iHeartRadio Awards

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

Here's her acceptance speech, folklore won the Pop Album of The Year category:

I thought she was actually on the studio, but she greenscreened herself into a stock image :rip:  she's probably already buying stock backgrounds and animations for the 1989 TV lyric videos :neyde:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• IllusionLover changed the title to Taylor Swift acceptance speech at the iHeartRadio Awards
IllusionLover

I wanted to focus this thread on the fact that she tricked us into thinking she actually was on the studio but the thread title was too long and cut some words :neyde:

Pennywise

Maybe she actually IS in a studio but she's trying to throw people off with the green screen background :oprah:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Maybe she actually IS in a studio but she's trying to throw people off with the green screen background :oprah:

taylor playing 4D chess

IllusionLover
14 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Well she's always at the studio working on her re-recordings, maybe sometimes works from her home. But with 1989 TV around the corner she probably did it on purpose, also she has blue nails and rings and the color for 1989 is blue.

Edit: This is a picture of SNAP! studios in London and the pic was taken on June 17, 2010. Could probably be a date for the Album but there's a rumor that she will reveal the cover next week

chromatic puzea
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

taylor playing 4D chess

playing 3d tic tac toe couldn't beat her playing 4d chess

27a0226_copy.jpg?v=1613892449

🏳️‍🌈 arriba españa 🇪🇸

chromatic puzea
12 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Well she's always at the studio working on her re-recordings, maybe sometimes works from her home. But with 1989 TV around the corner she probably did it on purpose, also she has blue nails and rings and the color for 1989 is blue.

Edit: This is a picture of SNAP! studios in London and the pic was taken on June 17, 2010. Could probably be a date for the Album but there's a rumor that she will reveal the cover next week

knowing taylor this is very likely

swifties get to be delulu but there's acc a chance it could be true

loaded discography and loaded crpytography too

🏳️‍🌈 arriba españa 🇪🇸

gypsy101
48 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

why would it be a secret? she’s rerecording her first six albums

IllusionLover
16 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

I love her for this. No white backgrounds anymore.

:sharon: but i miss her youtuber era :rip:

IllusionLover
29 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

knowing taylor this is very likely

swifties get to be delulu but there's acc a chance it could be true

loaded discography and loaded crpytography too

I mean we know it's coming, and we're 99% sure that 1989 is the next album, but Swifties have been clowning for the past three weeks because even though it's coming we don't really know when, because we thought May 13 but nothing happened, now we're talking about a possible announcement/release on June 4th or June 25 based on the clues she gave us and with this it might even be June 17, so she's playing games with us :giveup:

artpopulace
51 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I mean we know it's coming, and we're 99% sure that 1989 is the next album, but Swifties have been clowning for the past three weeks because even though it's coming we don't really know when, because we thought May 13 but nothing happened, now we're talking about a possible announcement/release on June 4th or June 25 based on the clues she gave us and with this it might even be June 17, so she's playing games with us :giveup:

Queen of dropping multiple clues so she release it any time she desires :ladyhaha: queen

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Archived