💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Glee Star says everybody knew something shady was going on with Britney

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well there is actually a member here who's a psychologist...I forget their name though :messga:

Can y'all chill though? Why does every serious topic have to become a pissing match? :messga:

I apologise for the ignorance of online ‘mental health professionals’ :billie:

You can lock the thread if these people can’t bother to event attempt to look into the cold hard facts.

I do not believe calling someone crazy and wacko is acceptable and diagnosing people with mental illness based on Instagram posts.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well there is actually a member here who's a psychologist...I forget their name though :messga:

Can y'all chill though? Why does every serious topic have to become a pissing match? :messga:

It must be the impending holiday weekend :vegas:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

HuffsAhoy
8 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I apologise for the ignorance of online ‘mental health professionals’

Actually PartySick is being truthful here. One of our members is a certified psychologist so they're not just some random online weirdo 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PartySick
3 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It must be the impending holiday weekend :vegas:

Don't remind me :madge:

6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

You can lock the thread if these people can’t bother to event attempt to look into the cold hard facts.

Nah, I don't think it needs to be locked, just don't let yourself get heated by people who are dismissing Britney's struggle :kara: if they don't care about the topic why should you care about what they say in regards to it? :shrug:

#FreeBritney :vegas:

💚

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Actually PartySick is being truthful here. One of our members is a certified psychologist so they're not just some random online weirdo 

I’m not disagreeing with Partysick, I just meant the certain people in this thread haha! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
Just now, PartySick said:

Don't remind me :madge:

Nah, I don't think it needs to be locked, just don't let yourself get heated by people who are dismissing Britney's struggle :kara: if they don't care about the topic why should you care about what they say in regards to it? :shrug:

#FreeBritney :vegas:

That’s true, I’m just so passionate about her freedom and admire her strength :bradley: I can’t help it but you’re totally right!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Madame Goo Goo

Noah fence but Britney is a grown woman and she could literally just tell us she needs help 😭 they aren't gonna murder her 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Lilbit
5 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Noah fence but Britney is a grown woman and she could literally just tell us she needs help 😭 they aren't gonna murder her 

You didn’t know she’s chained in a cellar?

BornAsUnic0rn
2 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

she literally can not.

Her conservatorship cancelled interviews after she mentioned the conservatorship in a critical way, she’s barely allowed to go off script in front of the camera, not allowed to speak to press and paparazzi without her conservatives being prepared, she is not handling her social media, her possible posts are chosen and posted by a team, and everyone who has to do with her has NDAs signed, so they are barely allowed to talk about anything. If anyone speaks out they get threatened with a lawsuit.

She literally can’t tell the world she needs help. That’s the point. That’s where all this attention is coming from.

A woman who’s allowed to go on multiple world tours, have a 240 show vegas residency, recorded 4 studio records and made millions of dollars for her team is not allowed to have a phone, drive, talk to the public/press alone, chose her own partner, ect. because of a diagnosis that does not even state a mental illness.

She NEVER (that’s on court record) got diagnosed with a mental disorder!

BornAsUnic0rn
10 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

You didn’t know she’s chained in a cellar?

Are you kidding? If you keep talking about this situation like that, you should actually educate yourself on what’s happening with the Free Britney movement.

A woman who NEVER got diagnosed with a mental disorder got put on a life long conservatorship that bans her from every life decision she could make without approval from her c-ship. She’s not allowed to talk to the press, she does not handle her social media, for the longest she wasn’t even allowed a phone, she is not allowed to drive, her boyfriends need to be approved by her c-ship, everyone who works with her signs an NDA so literally no one can talk for her. She’s got her human rights stripped away by this c-ship without a diagnosis. She got her voice locked up behind this c-ship. She wasn’t even allowed to have a lawyer fighting against her c-ship for years, because they had to approve a lawyer going against them.

NO DIAGNOSIS.

That could literally happen to you. And you couldn’t get out.

DiamondHeart326
3 hours ago, Lilbit said:

Sorry. I’m not going to educate myself because I’m sick and tired of hearing about it. It’s literally every where. How in danger and alone could she possibly be?! It’s covered virtually around the clock. 
Britney Spears IS a public scandal. The OG headliner. Regardless of your “documents” you don’t find it convenient that suddenly everyone cares? This actress cares NOW?! On top of that Britney says nothing. Instead she uploads crazy wacko videos to stir the pot.
If all of what you’re saying is true, where is the help? Her father is evil, and it’s all here in writing apparently so what now? You’re on the verge of violence for what? If the evidence is here, and she has all of this fame money and support…why should we care? She’s doing a terrible job of representing herself as someone who is serious about getting out of this legal matter. Any “legal professional” can take one look at her behavior online and see the problem here. 

You're ****ing dumb. Sorry not sorry. Really get some ****ing sense! You have to be the most ignorant person I've ever heard in my life 🤦‍♂️ 

Lilbit
25 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

You're ****ing dumb. Sorry not sorry. Really get some ****ing sense! You have to be the most ignorant person I've ever heard in my life 🤦‍♂️ 

It’s crazed Britney stans like you who only make all of this that more confusing. If you needed an example of how to spread information without losing your cool just look at a few* of the above posts. :queenga:

Madame Goo Goo
2 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

she literally can not.

Her conservatorship cancelled interviews after she mentioned the conservatorship in a critical way, she’s barely allowed to go off script in front of the camera, not allowed to speak to press and paparazzi without her conservatives being prepared, she is not handling her social media, her possible posts are chosen and posted by a team, and everyone who has to do with her has NDAs signed, so they are barely allowed to talk about anything. If anyone speaks out they get threatened with a lawsuit.

She literally can’t tell the world she needs help. That’s the point. That’s where all this attention is coming from.

A woman who’s allowed to go on multiple world tours, have a 240 show vegas residency, recorded 4 studio records and made millions of dollars for her team is not allowed to have a phone, drive, talk to the public/press alone, chose her own partner, ect. because of a diagnosis that does not even state a mental illness.

She NEVER (that’s on court record) got diagnosed with a mental disorder!

Bro she can literally just walk outside and tell a reporter...

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Reject False Icons

OMG Heather I ****ing love you for speaking out, :tony:

the episode was recorded on 2010 and it’s a particular year for the Britney fans, she was gone, almost made no public appearances and plenty of serious rumors were going on, finally we know a bit about what happened that mysterious year for Britney

DiamondHeart326
2 hours ago, Lilbit said:

It’s crazed Britney stans like you who only make all of this that more confusing. If you needed an example of how to spread information without losing your cool just look at a few* of the above posts. :queenga:

Nah I'm good ignorant people aren't worth reasoning with. I'm not a britney stan but I am going to call people out for being willfully ignorant and even after the warning point I'm still not sorry 🤷‍♂️😁

Archived