Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Calls for dropping Gal Gadot after program on displaced indigenous people

Bambino

Featured Posts

Ronlop
40 minutes ago, Bambino said:

This has nothing to do with her being Jewish though. Don't manipulate this please. I've read about Arab families in Israel denouncing their Arab sons for serving in the army.

Zionism is the issue.

Serving the army is mandatory though. Are we supposed to cancel every single person who served in the army, no matter what was their position or what they have done during their service?

Are we supposed to cancel any Israeli who has managed to get any sort of success abroad just due to the government's actions? 

Anti-zionism is not antisemitism by definition but it is often used by people to get away with their clear anti-Jewish stances. History has shown that many times. Which is why this call to "cancel" her just because she is famous and Israeli feels very similar to Jews being boycotted throughout history. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
1 hour ago, boop said:

Why do they not focus their efforts on actually helping and aiding rather than canceling people…. 

priorities.

so ****ing tired.

Tbh some of these people are more concerned with arguing and proving they are right than actually helping anyone 

Fuffy

She'll likely be dropped because people have such a black-and-white thinking on this issue.

You have to remember how Americans felt after 9/11, and the French/Europeans after Charlie Hebdo being attacked. 

Arcadia
53 minutes ago, Bio said:

Why don’t you focus your effort on actually helping and aiding rather then cancelling people....

priorities.

so ****ing tired.

I’m not cancelling anyone, and certainly not some movie actress, but go off with your fake wokeness if it makes you feel better 

Arcadia
54 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

This is exactly sounds like: Why do they focus on calling out rapists and why do they fight sexism, let‘s just support the victims who got through it instead of calling people out...

No, that is exactly just how it sounds to you in your twisted mind. This actress isn’t a rapist lol, she just shared a peaceful message on social media. Go demand change from your governors and officials, not from movie actresses

alsemanche
1 hour ago, boop said:

Why do they not focus their efforts on actually helping and aiding rather than canceling people…. 

priorities.

so ****ing tired.

putting harmful people who are contributing to propaganda is helping people but go off 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Arcadia
46 minutes ago, Bio said:

I bet #AllLivesMatter to you :ladyhaha:

Is this supposed to be “witty” shade?

you just sound like you lost an argument and don’t know what to say back

alsemanche
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Yeah, when people actually commit a crime. You know, not cancelling people when they say they want peace on both sides is a good thing. 

okay then let's all be fine with nazis and racist people who don't actively murder and physically harm others! that's literally what you're saying because she literally supports zionism. 

and you're literally ignoring what we've been saying about her serving in the army and supporting it but hey she said the word peace so all is good i guess 

alsemanche
52 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

So what, it's mandatory for anyone who turns 18 in Israel. She literally had to serve. 

she could have refused to and suffered the consequences if she really cared but she doesn't 

alsemanche

Three things: 

1- This whole "it's mandatory to serve the army" is BS because if you REALLY cared about what your army stands for (aka genocide and ethnic cleansing) you would have taken an actual stance and refused to contribute to it. Ad besides, not only did she serve in the IOF, she also very clearly supported it. So stop making excuses. We literally have someone on GGD who refused to enter the IOF because they know that it's wrong. "So you wanna oppose anyone who enters the IDF?" Is that really that hard to grasp? Of course I will oppose anyone who does it, it's a no-brainer.

2- I feel like I've said this almost 500 times on this forum alone, but if you still conflate Zionism and Judaism, that's on you not on anyone else. Israel is a Jewish state, cool, but it doesn't represent all Jews and it doesn't stand as a replacement for Jewish people. Israel is a ZIONIST state, first and foremost. As far as I saw, no one who is calling out Gadot has mentioned her being a Jew, it's always those defending her who are bringing it up then calling us anti-Semitic. Opposing Zionism isn't anti-Semitic, and if you don't agree with that then that's your problem not ours. 

3- Stop throwing buzzwords like fascism and cancel culture around just to make a (n empty) point. Zionist propaganda is a very real issue (proof: it put the whole "anti-Semitic" narrative center-stage and moved the focus away from Palestinians literally being carpet bombed) and it needs to be countered. People like Gal Gadot and others are contributing to this Zionist propaganda and need to be shut down from their platforms. It's as simple as that. Cultural boycott (along with economic boycott) is an essential part of the fight. Look up BDS, read about it, follow it. And stop falling for centrist/liberal "two-sides!!!" "arguments" that ignore reality. 

Bio
13 minutes ago, boop said:

Is this supposed to be “witty” shade?

you just sound like you lost an argument and don’t know what to say back

What argument hun? That member is literally defending peace on both sides. It's literally the all lives matter argument. 

Im gonna be the biggest enemy here on this forum but Palestine is a geographic region not a nationality. Jews have lived on the land for thousands of years :laughga: But in spite of this truth, Gal shouldve stayed away from this program

FentyGa
3 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I don’t support her beliefs but should people from the US, UK, Spain, etc not be allies for anything anymore because they are from “settler colonial states” as well? :bear:

being from somewhere isn’t the same as actively supporting it

NCgaga
3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You mean like when he wanted to sell Puerto Rico. Give me a break. You don't know much about anything do you?

Umm- that’s a bad example and not the same thing. Trump is an idiot, but he never promoted genocide or the removal of indigenous people. 

FentyGa
25 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im gonna be the biggest enemy here on this forum but Palestine is a geographic region not a nationality. Jews have lived on the land for thousands of years :laughga: But in spite of this truth, Gal shouldve stayed away from this program

i think you should refrain from speaking and typing. just, in life, ever.

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived