Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Calls for dropping Gal Gadot after program on displaced indigenous people

Bambino

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
36 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Whatever...

No one should be punished because of their opinion. That's fascism. 

I hate extremism. 

welcome back to JusKeepBreathin bad takes!! you saying **** like this and you’re gonna convince me about natalia? LMFAO F U C K Gal Gadot.

luna’s advocate

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

Sorry to break it out to you but not every Israeli is a Jew and not every Jew is Israeli. Also, criticizing the Israeli apartheid government, its actions and atrocities against innocent Palestinian civilians is not anti-semitic. People are becoming aware of this.

Now you are twisting my words. This thread is attacking a woman who now at this very moment wants peace.  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

welcome back to JusKeepBreathin bad takes!! you saying **** like this and you’re gonna convince me about natalia? LMFAO F U C K Gal Gadot.

You, attacking another woman. It must be Thrusday. Do you hate all women? Are you that kind of gay? Do women need to be perfect for you to consider them human?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bambino
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Now you are twisting my words. This thread is attacking a woman who now at this very moment wants peace.  

How come she wants peace and yet she never mentioned Palestine in any of her statements? If you want to be neutral, pull a Rihanna.

FREE PALESTINE

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

They can practice their religion somewhere else.

the way I NEVER EVER brought up religion omfg.... Yes, colonials should not be on indigenous land, that's a no-brainer. I'm pretty sure practicing religious pilgrim and prayers can be done without settler colonialism.

I'm reporting you btw, I'm tired of you literally lying about things and twisting my words. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

How come she wants peace and yet she never mentioned Palestine in any of her statements? If you want to be neutral, pull a Rihanna.

Oh so now we are mad a Rihanna too. Please make me a list of all the women we are supposed to hate.

Aphasic
21 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Ok so what has Gal said about the conflict? This thread isn't about the conflict rather what she said about it. 

I think the issue is that she is supporting the part that is victimizing the Palestinans who happen to be the more affected by this crisis. 

alsemanche

So now we're anti-Semitic, fascists, AND misogynists. All that for calling out a Zionist. :toofunny:

Bambino

Oh so now we are mad a Rihanna too. Please make me a list of all the women we are supposed to hate.

And Mark Ruffalo too but he's not a woman, so if you're trying to make us all look misogynist, well you failed.

Yes, anyone who thinks is an equal conflict, a two-sided conflict, a war, needs to be educated if they're not yet. If they know the truth and chose the side of the oppressor, shame on them and they'll be called out.

FREE PALESTINE

alsemanche

Oh so now we are mad a Rihanna too

we've been since she posted that statement. We're also mad at Mark Ruffalo and Sanders btw, and DJ Khaled for only pulling up his Palestinian identity when it benefits him. Stop playing the sexism card, it's not working. 

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

I think the issue is that she is supporting the part that is victimizing the Palestinans who happen to be the more affected by this crisis. 

She hasn't said anything on the current conflict except that she wants peace on both sides. 

ThisGuyTony
41 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Who said that? She's not only from a settler colonial state, she served its army and vocally supported it. She can be from there and still oppose everything Israel is doing, but she doesn't. 

40 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

People from those states can be allies, people supporting those ACTIONS cannot be, is that so hard to understand? 

Yes I understand that. However the series showcases women “across Brazil, Puerto Rico, Michigan, California, Louisiana and Tennessee” and has nothing to do with Israel or Palestine.
But I was just wondering why she couldn’t show support for other women in other countries/states/backgrounds, regardless of who she is siding with.

alsemanche

She hasn't said anything on the current conflict except that she wants peace on both sides. 

You repeating "current conflict" shows that you aren't informed enough to be discussing any of this. The "current conflict" has been going on since the creation of the Zionist project. It's not something that ends and restarts every few years. Speaking out in support of Israel today, 10 years ago, or in the upcoming years is all the same because it's all the same "current conflict". 

Aphasic
57 minutes ago, Bambino said:

However, the fifth episode has been criticised by activists who found it ironic and inappropriate for Gadot to be highlighting the plight of indigenous people when Israel is a settler colonial state. She served in the Israeli military and is active on social media about her pro-Zionist stance.

38 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

When did she say she wanted those things?

I think her actions speak louder than her words in this matter and that is why people are upset. It's like all of a suddent Trump decides to ask for race equality and respect to the LGBTQIA community. 

Luna Lovegood
11 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You, attacking another woman. It must be Thrusday.

Yes I’m attacking a Zionist and proud of it!!

luna’s advocate

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived