:

:

celeb

Calls for dropping Gal Gadot after program on displaced indigenous people

Bambino

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller
12 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You, attacking another woman. It must be Thrusday. Do you hate all women? Are you that kind of gay? Do women need to be perfect for you to consider them human?

You just sound deranged and grasping at any straw within reach at this point. 

This had nothing to do with her being Jewish or a woman, :bear:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Serial Chiller said:

Th

7 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

It was more about another thread that they followed me from.  I don't really care to explain it to someone calling me names. 

What's up with all the bullying on GGD? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Also every single country in South, Central, and North America, parts of Russia, parts of China, etc.

I'm extremely critical of Israel and quite critical of Zionism. But the "settler colonial state" thing has serious issues, and people conveniently are forgetting that Jews are also indigenous to Palestine. There are 2000 year old clay tablets with the word "Judea" on them.

One can advocate for Palestinian rights and for Palestine to be free without denying that Jews are also indigenous to the region.

accurate!

9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I know the IDF has mandatory service

9 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Oh and if I hear this tired "comeback" one more time on this site... me and him are both middle eastern and have both suffered from Israeli wars, I almost lost my dad, so it's absolutely not a new trendy movement we're hopping onto, it's westerners who just heard about the movement after ignoring it for all your life. Please stop assuming wrongful things and making matters worse for everyone involved.

Oh look, the person I was ACTUALLY talking to just admitted to knowing the IDF has mandatory service… trust me, I’m TIRED of using the “educate yourself” phrase but it’s literally true. Google is RIGHT THERE yet people read one thing & form an entire opinion. Also notice how I never posted my opinion on the Israel Palestine conflict yet everyone who replied to me jumped to conclusions. I fully support Palestine but I’m not going to sit here & cry wolf making disgusting claims about a woman who clearly doesn’t stand for violence just because everyone else has done the same thing. Grow tf up.

littlepotter
1 minute ago, lestyoufall said:

IDF has mandatory service

8 hours ago, River said:

There are many ways to escape the "mandatory" service, every Israeli knows, it's one on the the main discussions in high school, I guess she really wanted to serve there :awkney:

2 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

educate yourself

2 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Google is RIGHT THERE

chaeri pls

Bambino
7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I'm extremely critical of Israel and quite critical of Zionism. But the "settler colonial state" thing has serious issues, and people conveniently are forgetting that Jews are also indigenous to Palestine. There are 2000 year old clay tablets with the word "Judea" on them.

One can advocate for Palestinian rights and for Palestine to be free without denying that Jews are also indigenous to the region.

I don't get how a US citizen from New York, whose parents, grandparents and ancestors all lived in the US, can simply fly all the way to Jerusalem, force Palestinians, whose parents, grandparents and ancestors all lived in Palestine, out of their houses just 'cause? This is a settler colonial state.

Again, ya'll confusing Judaism with Zionism. There were Jews, Muslims and Christians living in Palestine peacefully until the Zionists decided that they want to be the superior force in the land at the expense of absolutely everyone.

There are some stuff happening right now; go luck Sheikh Jarrah and Silwan, both are neighborhoods in Jerusalem. Go see how Palestinians are being forcibly dispossessed out of their homes in favor of settlers. Everything happened that way but back then there weren't social media that would let people know.

Bambino

For anyone who thinks this is about Jews. It's not. It's about Zionism.

So next time someone tries to call you antisemitic for defending Palestine, be educated enough to respond to them wisely.

alsemanche
5 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Oh look, the person I was ACTUALLY talking to just admitted to knowing the IDF has mandatory service… trust me, I’m TIRED of using the “educate yourself” phrase but it’s literally true. Google is RIGHT THERE yet people read one thing & form an entire opinion. Also notice how I never posted my opinion on the Israel Palestine conflict yet everyone who replied to me jumped to conclusions. I fully support Palestine but I’m not going to sit here & cry wolf making disgusting claims about a woman who clearly doesn’t stand for violence just because everyone else has done the same thing. Grow tf up.

Did you even read past that part in my reply or...
And yeah Google is free, so read about the mandatory IOF service and how it can actually be avoided. Or idk maybe listen to the person on this thread who actually refused to do it? But hey let's simp for Gal Gadot because she's  a woman actress i guess!

Soft, soothing, and succulent

StarstruckIllusion
19 hours ago, alsemanche said:

So now we're anti-Semitic, fascists, AND misogynists. All that for calling out a Zionist. :toofunny:

We hate to see it :messga: I’m so embarrassed I used to be as brain dead and ignorant as they were when I was a teen 

artlover
On 5/27/2021 at 11:07 AM, ThisGuyTony said:

I don’t support her beliefs

Periodt :kara:

Archived