:

celeb

Calls for dropping Gal Gadot after program on displaced indigenous people

Bambino

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

I bet #AllLivesMatter to you :ladyhaha:

Are you calling me a racist? Petty name calling is that what you have to offer here. Pathetic. Truly utterly disgustingly pathetic. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Bio said:

I bet #AllLivesMatter to you :ladyhaha:

The fact that this situation is a very good analogy of AllLivesMatter

COME ON GAYS!!

Ronlop

1 hour ago, Runway said:

Just because she was in the army doesn’t mean she killed anyone. She also said she wanted peace and that sounds like the opposite of genocide. But people hate her since her imagine cover wbk

This

Also, military service in Israel is mandatory so unless you got an exemption from military service, you have to do it. Not all Zionists are terrorists. Not all Jews support the Israeli government. An individual being associated with his current government's actions would mean at least 300 million people in the world would be "canceled" right away. 

This call to drop her brings us back to dark days where Jews were discriminated and boycotted from any higher position in society. 

Bambino
4 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

This call to drop her brings us back to dark days where Jews were discriminated and boycotted from any higher position in society. 

This has nothing to do with her being Jewish though. Don't manipulate this please. I've read about Arab families in Israel denouncing their Arab sons for serving in the army.

Zionism is the issue.

6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Are you calling me a racist? Petty name calling is that what you have to offer here. Pathetic. Truly utterly disgustingly pathetic. 

If it bothers you so much, now you know how people feel after being called anti-Semitic when they're not anywhere near antisemitism.

Bio
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Where did I call you a racist? 

BABYL0N
15 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Imagine comparing Gal Gadot's opinion of peace on both sides to rapists and sexists. 

Since when is facism and supporting ethnical cleansing an opinion? 

2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She was literally born in Israel. Imagine being cancelled because she doesn't want the country she was literally born in to just disappear. The US is a colony why doesn't it just disappear. We had the absolute worse president ever. That doesn't mean that when Trump was in office the US should have been wiped off the face of the earth.

thank you. 

BABYL0N
5 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Also, military service in Israel is mandatory so unless you got an exemption from military service, you have to do it.

Facism starts at this point. In every nation and society unfortunately.

2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

she literally supports the IDF and served in it... you know, the army that's doing all these things? 

army service in israel is mandatory.

JusKeepBreathin
8 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

Since when is facism and supporting ethnical cleansing an opinion? 

I don't know. Since when is wanting peace equal to facism and ethnical cleansing?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
11 minutes ago, Bio said:

Where did I call you a racist? 

You know exactly what the All Lives Matter phrase means in the US. You even hash tagged it. Stop trolling. If you don't have anything to add to a conversation then don't add anything. 

the antisemitism on this forum :smh: people hiding behind “antizionism” to delegitimise Israel existence 

BABYL0N
14 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I don't know. Since when is wanting peace equal to facism and ethnical cleansing?

If you support a facist regime ruled by right-populists and it‘s army you are clearly NOT here for peace. Even if you are born into a „democratic“ country you can still criticize it’s politics and she‘s clearly not doing it.

I‘ll say it again on this forum: this place on earth called Israel/Palestine/Holy Land call it whatever you want, will NEVER know peace if the injustice continues. NEVER.

end of convo.

JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, Bambino said:

This has nothing to do with her being Jewish though. Don't manipulate this please. I've read about Arab families in Israel denouncing their Arab sons for serving in the army.

Zionism is the issue.

If it bothers you so much, now you know how people feel after being called anti-Semitic when they're not anywhere near antisemitism.

Arab's don't have to serve in Israeli military. What are you even taking about?

You are canceling an Israeli Jew for serving in a mandatory army. Get a grip already.  

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived