:

celeb

Calls for dropping Gal Gadot after program on displaced indigenous people

Bambino

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
45 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Oh so we only care when she starts personally murdering people got it

Yeah, when people actually commit a crime. You know, not cancelling people when they say they want peace on both sides is a good thing. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bio
25 minutes ago, boop said:

Why do they not focus their efforts on actually helping and aiding rather than canceling people…. 

priorities.

so ****ing tired.

Why don’t you focus your effort on actually helping and aiding rather then cancelling people....

priorities.

so ****ing tired.

BABYL0N
23 minutes ago, boop said:

Why do they not focus their efforts on actually helping and aiding rather than canceling people…. 

priorities.

so ****ing tired.

This is exactly sounds like: Why do they focus on calling out rapists and why do they fight sexism, let‘s just support the victims who got through it instead of calling people out...

SadBoi808

listen, I hate cancel culture as much as the next liddo monstrosity butttt

she is a zionist who supports the ethnic cleansing in palestine.

she deserves to be cancelled. 

SadBoi808
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Yeah, when people actually commit a crime. You know, not cancelling people when they say they want peace on both sides is a good thing. 

there isn't enough data to support "both sides" really tired of the both sides argument, its lazy and tired.

#FreePalestine

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

This is exactly sounds like: Why do they focus on calling out rapists and why do they fight sexism, let‘s just support the victims who got through it instead of calling people out...

No it doesn't. But cute mental gymnastics Symone Biles. 

Imagine comparing Gal Gadot's opinion of peace on both sides to rapists and sexists. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Aphasic said:

I think her actions speak louder than her words in this matter and that is why people are upset. It's like all of a suddent Trump decides to ask for race equality and respect to the LGBTQIA community. 

1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Gurl, what are you trying to convey with with the underlined bold script. And what actions are you taking about?

I think just her being in the IDF has a lot of people bothered, whether she killed or not civilians. I think she means well but I'm trying to explain why others might not view her point of view as honest due to her past. 

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, SadBoi808 said:

there isn't enough data to support "both sides" really tired of the both sides argument, its lazy and tired.

#FreePalestine

What? :billie:

Emvee
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

When did she say she wanted those things?

Actions speak louder than words. 

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

I think just her being in the IDF has a lot of people bothered, whether she killed or not civilians. I think she means well but I'm trying to explain why others might not view her point of view as honest due to her past. 

So what, it's mandatory for anyone who turns 18 in Israel. She literally had to serve. 

Bambino
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Imagine comparing Gal Gadot's opinion of peace on both sides to rapists and sexists. 

It's not about her being Gal Gadot or something. She's a Zionist. Anyone who's a Zionist deserves to be called out, shamed and cancelled immediately. If she wants peace on both sides, she would rejected serving the army, like many Israelis, who actually don't agree with their government's actions, do.

If you don't do the time, don't do the crime. Nobody is buying her **** about peace on both sides. She's a part of the problem. Yes. Gal Gadot.

Bio
9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

No it doesn't. But cute mental gymnastics Symone Biles. 

I bet #AllLivesMatter to you :ladyhaha:

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived