❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Calls for dropping Gal Gadot after program on displaced indigenous people

Bambino

Featured Posts

alsemanche
1 minute ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I don’t support her beliefs but should people from the US, UK, Spain, etc not be allies for anything anymore because they are from “settler colonial states” as well? :bear:

Who said that? She's not only from a settler colonial state, she served its army and vocally supported it. She can be from there and still oppose everything Israel is doing, but she doesn't. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I don’t support her beliefs but should people from the US, UK, Spain, etc not be allies for anything anymore because they are from “settler colonial states” as well? :bear:

Yeah. Gaga should not stand for anything anymore because as we all know Italians are ALL allies of Nazi Germany. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bambino
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You mean like when he wanted to sell Puerto Rico. Give me a break. You don't know much about anything do you?

I don't know? :toofunny: and here you are a typical a US citizen who has just seen a sign that says "Free Parking" and got pissed because they thought it was "Free Palestine," pretending to know more about the situation because they read an article or two on CNN :smh:

4 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

When did she say she wanted those things?

She joined the army, that's doing these things. And no, it's not just "something she did in the past."

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

People from those states can be allies, people supporting those ACTIONS cannot be, is that so hard to understand? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bambino
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

People from those states can be allies, people supporting those ACTIONS cannot be, is that so hard to understand? 

Off topic but the username, the avi, the solidarity, the pro-Palestine stances :legend: I love you, legend.

Pennywise
Just now, Bambino said:

Off topic but the username, the avi, the solidarity, the pro-Palestine stances :legend: I love you, legend.

Love u too, Mr. Bambino, I'm just a clown in a clownier world :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Aphasic
10 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Whatever...

No one should be punished because of their opinion. That's fascism. 

I hate extremism. 

I agree but numbers speak very clearly 254 Palestinians including 66 children were killed this year alone and Israelis account for about 30 approx.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

If you take a look at the table on the link below since between 1987 and 2011, 7,978 Palestines have died and 1,503 Israelis. 

Besides as of May of this year more than 70,000 people have been removed from their homes. 

Nobody should die but it is clear who is the victim in this scenario. 

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Aphasic said:

I agree but numbers speak very clearly 254 Palestinians including 66 children were killed this year alone and Israelis account for about 30 approx.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

If you take a look at the table on the link below since between 1987 and 2011, 7,978 Palestines have died and 1,503 Israelis. 

Besides as of May of this year more than 70,000 people have been removed from their homes. 

Nobody should die but it is clear who is the victim in this scenario. 

Ok so what has Gal said about the conflict? This thread isn't about the conflict rather what she said about it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Ok so what has Gal said about the conflict? This thread isn't about the conflict rather what she said about it. 

Besides SERVING in the IDF:

In 2014

Gal-Gadot-Facebook.JPG?width=982&height= 

gal-gadot-israel-palestine-statement.jpg

now i know you probably won't find anything problematic in that but here it is  

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Besides SERVING in the IDF:

In 2014

Gal-Gadot-Facebook.JPG?width=982&height= 

gal-gadot-israel-palestine-statement.jpg

now i know you probably won't find anything problematic in that but here it is  

You mean in 2014 after Hamas captured and killed Israeli teenagers? Because the 2021 she clearly wants peace. 

This propaganda antisemitic BS needs to stop.

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You mean in 2014 after Hamas captured and killed Israeli teenagers? Because the 2021 she clearly wants peace. 

This propaganda antisemitic BS needs to stop.

yup the exact response i expected

no one even mentioned Jewish people but I guess Israel and Jews are synonyms to you  

Bambino

You mean in 2014 after Hamas captured and killed Israeli teenagers?

Do you really wanna talk about the number of Palestinians, including kids and teens, that Israel killed in that year alone?

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

yup the exact response i expected

no one even mentioned Jewish people but I guess Israel and Jews is synonyms to you  

The only reason you are coming after her is because she is an Israeli which is synonymous with Jew. It has very little to do with the actual conflict that is going on right now in Palestine and Israel. Of which her comment is that she only wants peace. So please save you pearl clutch for another day. Especially since in one of your previous comments you wrote you want to see all the migrated Isreali gone. They can practice their religion somewhere else.

alsemanche
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The only reason you are coming after her is because she is an Israeli which is synonymous with Jew. It has very little to do with the actual conflict that is going on right now in Palestine and Israel. Of which her comment is that she only wants peace. So please save you pearl clutch for another day. 

I love how you twist my words as you please to paint me as anti-Semitic :ladyhaha: Yes I'm "coming after her" because she's an Israeli who has served and supported the IDF, I didn't even bring up her Jewish identity and I don't care if she's Jewish or Christian or Buddhist. She's a Zionist, period. 

Bambino

The only reason you are coming after her is because she is an Israeli which is synonymous with Jew.

Sorry to break it out to you but not every Israeli is a Jew and not every Jew is Israeli. Also, criticizing the Israeli apartheid government, its actions and atrocities against innocent Palestinian civilians is not anti-semitic. People are becoming aware of this.

The problem was never with Jews. It's with Zionism.

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived