💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills looses everything to a fire on her anniversary

PERFECTIONIST

Featured Posts

CHIPCHROME
13 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Yeah and she was a grown woman at that time and knows what’s right and wrong and yet she STILL agreed to do it so.. you expect me to sympathise for her? 🥴

And youre a grown ass person on a Lady Gaga forum concerning yourself with the likings of a businesswoman... like others have said, if she were a man people wouldve loved to see her be absolutely ruthless to contestants. But because she was a woman, the public was sent on a witch hunt. Tbh people like you are the problem. Where's your energy for Simon Cowell? Gordon Ramsay?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T

Natalia wasn't even famous before the controversial comments (in the US). Her youtube views averaged 5 million and she never charted with any of her songs. The only song she wrote that had mild success was the one she wrote for Rihanna and the one she did with LMFAO. Other than that, she was mainly criticized for being a Gaga wannabe. I am not saying her songs didn't bang but let's not act like she was some big star before her downfall. 

Hyoha
On 5/27/2021 at 1:12 AM, JusKeepBreathin said:

My point is that sometimes people make errors in judgement. She made an error by accepting to do a publicity stunt orchestrated by her management. It doesn't mean she is an awful person. 

Can you please quit with that horrendous horseshit?

Do you think Gaga, or any respected/self-aware/good-natured artist, would’ve accepted to participate in a “publicity stunt” where she publicly humiliates a human being for ratings?

Also, there is absolutely no proof it was a publicity stunt. That episode caused major backlash in a solidified reality TV series (“Got Talent”) where nothing like it had ever happened before, where not one but two judges would basically attack a contestant. They were fired and had to be replaced, and that is a major problem and setback for production, legal and PR teams. The very decision to go for that route, before anything happened, was already stupid and disrespectful.

On 5/27/2021 at 12:19 AM, Cookie Woman said:

They wouldn't because that's life-threatening. This is reality TV you're making hyperbole about. It was her job to judge.

I'd love to know if anyone who's demonizing her over this and shouting omg poor guy could even mention the contestant's name offhand or any of his music.

And can you mention any of her husband’s music while you’re at it? Nobody knows who that guy is/was.

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Can you please quit with that horrendous horseshit?

Do you think Gaga, or any respected/self-aware/good-natured artist, would’ve accepted to participate in a “publicity stunt” where she publicly humiliates a human being for ratings?

Also, there is absolutely no proof it was a publicity stunt. That episode caused major backlash in a solidified reality TV series (“Got Talent”) where nothing like it had ever happened before, where not one but two judges would basically attack a contestant. They were fired and had to be replaced, and that is a major problem and setback for production, legal and PR teams. The very decision to go for that route, before anything happened, was already stupid and disrespectful.

And can you mention any of her husband’s music while you’re at it? Nobody knows who that guy is/was.

Wasn't Gaga on a prank show once? 

Also who cares is if wasn't a a publicity stunt. I was going by other people's accounts of it. 

Like is said before she fiercely defended her husband who she is still married to all these years later. She didn't work with a known rapist who falsified documents to marry his child bride. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Hyoha
7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Wasn't Gaga on a prank show once? 

Did she humiliate anyone? She was the one being pranked, you literal child.

7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Also who cares is if wasn't a a publicity stunt.

Literallly everybody involved? That's the only half-assed excuse people use to clear her of judgement.

8 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Like is said before she fiercely defended her husband who she is still married to all these years later.

Two flops belong together.

9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She didn't work with a known rapist who falsified documents to marry his child bride. 

Now, this is what I actually have a problem with: you're basically saying "Oh, Natalia could've done all of that **** intentionally, but she still didn't work with R. Kelly". Do you really think Gaga had worked with him while being AWARE of all of his crimes?

Also, why are you even in GGD making stupid assumptions like that? If you don't like Gaga you should leave.

Donatellah

Some people on this thread have such a disgusting behaviour and perspective. NOBODY deserves this to happen to themselves and Teddy may not be poor, but she's neither a rich and sucessful singer which at the end, is irrelevant for this event. I'm glad she's fine.

JusKeepBreathin
49 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Literallly everybody involved? That's the only half-assed excuse people use to clear her of judgement.

Now, this is what I actually have a problem with: you're basically saying "Oh, Natalia could've done all of that **** intentionally, but she still didn't work with R. Kelly". Do you really think Gaga had worked with him while being AWARE of all of his crimes?

Also, why are you even in GGD making stupid assumptions like that? If you don't like Gaga you should leave.

R.Kelly's crimes were well documented before Gaga worked with him. She made a mistake. I don't really care just like I don't care about Natalia Kills. 

Stop being offened by everything. It's stupid. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Hyoha
6 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

R.Kelly's crimes were well documented before Gaga worked with him. She made a mistake. I don't really care just like I don't care about Natalia Kills. 

Stop being offened by everything. It's stupid. 

Thank God enough people cared to fire her from the show and make sure her toxic ass never worked again in the industry tho

You can keep not caring about anything, won’t change the fact Gaga is thriving and Natalia is now a nobody

Squidward T
1 minute ago, Hyoha said:

Thank God enough people cared to fire her from the show and make sure her toxic ass never worked again in the industry tho

You can keep not caring about anything, won’t change the fact Gaga is thriving and Natalia is now a nobody

Was she ever a somebody? Lol 

Chromatography
6 hours ago, Hyoha said:

OMFG R kelly’s crimes were speculated/well known BEFORE she collaborated gtfo

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Hyoha said:

You must be great at parties.

Cynical, obsessive, obtuse. Those are awesome qualities. :billie:

BUtterfield 8

Apparently humiliating someone on live tv is getting more hate comments then some worser things celebrities have done on this forum

RAMROD

Y'all being extra with these hate when some of you who said all these mean messy things also the same ones who giving a pass to, say, Nicki Menaj when she is much more messier and nastier than Natalia ever did :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagasEarCondom

Well this is messy...

How did someone litterly losing their home turn into a debate on weither or not she deserves it :selena:

The R.Kelly thing well lets just say its a gift that the mv for dwuw never came out

That would have ended her career

She apologized for doing it and we all know her mind was not in a good place during ARTPOP

It was her way of dealing with trauma that shouldn't of been handled that way and she reflected on it saying she wished she would've just gotten help

She defended him at the time and took accountability for doing that later on

Again its a life saver that video never came out

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Archived