14 minutes ago, Willco said:

Deleted

Everything on the internet stays forever 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

I'm so glad that she's okay.

For those of you not in NYC, they wouldn't be living in a walk-up above a Chinese restaurant if they had the money that everyone thinks they have. :shrug:

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

I'm so glad that she's okay.

For those of you not in NYC, they wouldn't be living in a walk-up above a Chinese restaurant if they had the money that everyone thinks they have. :shrug:

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Willco said:

Natalia kills (her career) can rack off. As if her and her ridiculous husband don’t have INSURANCE, they will get a huge payout. Now they’re standing there with their hands out from the general public to make a quick buck on losing their palatial New York palace. I’ll use that go fund me link to wipe my ass before she sees a cent of my money. 

What about the firefighters injured? Where is their go fund me. 

SHE HAS INSURANCE! Do not donate to this horrible woman. I still remember her abuse of power and bullying to that contestant. Disgusting behaviour.

karmas a bitch, i’d watch it.

GagasEarCondom

Her music is so underrated and I hope she one day is able to reach the success she deserves after that scripted publicity stunt that even the contestant knew about (they actually hugged the second they left the show and the wording you hear from the host saying something along the lines of "hope you two dont get in trouble tonight" really implies it was scripted) Dont get it twisted it was stupid for her to agree to and not even realize how bad it really was going to sound but she has changed and nobody deserves this type of thing

She even helped a fan recover from Harvey I remember

And btw shes not the one who started the gofundme

I rest my case

Love You Kiss GIF by swerk

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Luna Lovegood
3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I don't get the hate. She literally came for someone that "used her husband's look. "

You can sympathise with her without ignoring the shady **** she has done during that talent show. This narrative needs to stop. 

luna’s advocate

Vicixs

I can’t at people taking reality TV seriously. I’m hoping insurance covers most of what she lost and wish a speedy recovery to their paths!

Religion is a product to sell.

Hyoha
1 hour ago, GagasEarCondom said:

I hope she one day is able to reach the success she deserves

Her career is over and she won't reach it. And I'm kinda glad, actually. I watched the 'Free' MV and it immediately made her unlikable to me. Just very tacky and kind of offensive in its ode to capitalism. I hope she never prospers.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

You can sympathise with her without ignoring the shady **** she has done during that talent show. This narrative needs to stop. 

Girl don't make me have to Google you liking a problematic artist on GGD to prove you wrong. 

It's not like she used to drug and steal from men. 

Also I'm not saying to ignore shady comments. I'm only saying that they shouldn't end someone's career. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

gstring
13 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Always loved this song. "My name is not Snow White..."

"But i'll keep looking i'll keep looking for 7 dwarfs"

Little little

Agunimon

So tragic and I feel bad for her, but isn't this what homeowner's insurance for?

littlepotter
12 hours ago, Willco said:

Natalia kills (her career) can rack off. As if her and her ridiculous husband don’t have INSURANCE, they will get a huge payout. Now they’re standing there with their hands out from the general public to make a quick buck on losing their palatial New York palace. I’ll use that go fund me link to wipe my ass before she sees a cent of my money. 

What about the firefighters injured? Where is their go fund me. 

SHE HAS INSURANCE! Do not donate to this horrible woman. I still remember her abuse of power and bullying to that contestant. Disgusting behaviour.

That's a lot of emotion for a scripted show

chaeri pls

Archived