💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills looses everything to a fire on her anniversary

PERFECTIONIST

Featured Posts

PERFECTIONIST

One of her bestfriends made a gofundme for her

https://www.gofundme.com/f/teddy-willy-sinclairs-apartment-fire-relief?qid=617925739692cb0e97ee8f7937f52aa3&utm_campaign=p_cp_url&utm_medium=os&utm_source=customer

This weekend Willy and I survived a fire... not just any fire, but a 5 alarm gas fire that took 200 firemen and 12 hours to put out. We lost almost everything but our neighbor saved our dog Bambi and luckily we get to start over together! It’s terrifying and tragic, and after a hard year with Covid/2020 the next few months won’t be easy... but honestly I couldn’t feel any more lucky/blessed than I do right now! Thank you so so much to the brave firefighters that kicked ass and risked their lives 🌟, thank you to our neighbor Kyle for saving our dog, and a huge thank you to our friends (especially @bailllleyyyy of @hellobananavintage 💗) and family for giving us somewhere to crash... love you all!... PS. videos and photos taken by @itswillymoon and I ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPT6kQdl5v4/

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcadia

Before ANYONE comes in with negative comments, think TWICE. Nobody deserves to lose their home. :fatcat:

Wishing them strength. :heart:

pussycat

That’s so sad :/ Hope they get through this smoothly. Glad the dog is okay. Good luck to them!

JusKeepBreathin

She could've had a good career. I hope she recovers and sells some records.

Always loved this song. "My name is not Snow White..."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FameHookah

Damn this is heartbreaking, glad they and their dog are fine, i hope she had insurance or smth.

WTF is MDNA

PERFECTIONIST
6 minutes ago, boop said:

Before ANYONE comes in with negative comments, think TWICE. Nobody deserves to lose their home. :fatcat:

Wishing them strength. :heart:

the worst part is her apartment was filled with her grandma's furniture that had passed away. and all her new music

Illuminati

Glad to hear her dog is okay, the rest should be covered by insurance. The gofundme is kinda insulting to the people who actually need that kind of help

CautiousLurker

NOW can the industry forgive her and give her career back? Or still nah? 

Kadikaado

I am happy everyone is alive and healthy, that's the most important thing.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Catnikko

That's so awful that happened!

Asking people with most likely less money than her to donate to a gofundme is a bit :awkney: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow

PERFECTIONIST
Just now, PlasticWeave said:

Asking people with most likely less money than her to donate to a gofundme is a bit :awkney: 

she didnt post it. her friend did. Teddy does not want to post it, she's wayy too humble to ever ask anyone for helo

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, PERFECTIONIST said:

the worst part is her apartment was filled with her grandma's furniture that had passed away. and all her new music

Oh that's so terrible

5 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Glad to hear her dog is okay, the rest should be covered by insurance. The gofundme is kinda insulting to the people who actually need that kind of help

1 minute ago, PlasticWeave said:

Sorry but how successful do you think she is? :air: 

chaeri pls

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Sorry but how successful do you think she is? :air: 

making more money than any fans that donate to the gofundme are most likely :selena:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

NOW can the industry forgive her and give her career back? Or still nah? 

I don't get the hate. She literally came for someone that "used her husband's look. "

I thought is was silly of her to do that but it's not like she spit on her fans, or culturally appropriated a hairstyle 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived