💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball NOT happening in Paris this year

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Cybikitty

Can we just get an announcement so I can get my airbnb refunded & spend it on useless sh*t to cope with the pain :messga:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo
11 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

Can we just get an announcement so I can get my airbnb refunded & spend it on useless sh*t to cope with the pain :messga:

I'm just thinking of all the things I could buy with my €400 refund :air:

Tinnitus15
15 minutes ago, homomo said:

I'm just thinking of all the things I could buy with my €400 refund :air:

tbh from this email they didnt say anything about refund i think they will refund some part(but not full)or maybe have an option if smth is happening in 2022 you can attend with the ticket 

Mother of Puppies
31 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Why would anybody be surprised... There is still a pandemic going on. Each country has different procedures for opening up. 

If fans are going to get annoyed and act outraged over cancelled gigs this year then they are telling on themselves. I do think Bobby needs to start confirming what is happening soon though. They must know at this point whether it's going ahead bc she needs to start getting the show together/rehearsing. 

But any outrage at a cancelled tour.. In 2021? Lol, keep it 

Well... I said: I'm not surprised and I don't know if anyone actually is. (maybe some people - you never know)

Since there are still so many people who are not vaccinated here in Europe, it will be just impossible to do it this year, cuz it's just too early. I still hope they will just postpone it to 2022.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

tbh from this email they didnt say anything about refund i think they will refund some part(but not full)or maybe have an option if smth is happening in 2022 you can attend with the ticket 

Well, they can't NOT offer a full refund. I cannot imagine the mess that would ensue if they don't fully refund the tickets for a nonexistent concert :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Well, they can't NOT offer a full refund. I cannot imagine the mess that would ensue if they don't fully refund the tickets for a nonexistent concert :laughga:

:messga:

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

:messga:

I'm pretty sure some people in this site still would be like "well she doesn't OWE you anything sweetie xoxo" :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Tinnitus15
Just now, Pennywise said:

I'm pretty sure some people in this site still would be like "well she doesn't OWE you anything sweetie xoxo" :messga:

even your own money?:laughga::air:

homomo
15 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Why is this statement so true :rip:

Lextyr97

Blah I was dying to see Stade de France sold out. Seeing that stadium packed is insaaaaane

BUtterfield 8

I don’t understand what they’re waiting for

the tour supposedly starts in 2 months they have to give an update 

you know how disgusting it would be if they don’t say anything until the last minute which is probably what’s gonna happen :ladyhaha:

NewUsername

I think Ticketmaster is just basing its info on what French officials have said though (which of course override any decisions by Livenation), but I don't think they have any official updates on the concert yet.
Which still, sadly, doesn't make it not true what they're saying.

I hope she postpones the whole tour, I don't think just 3 dates this year would be very practical and profitable.

ThisBitch

This is so frustrating, this concert is in 2 months and we still don't know if it's cancelled or postponed. If it's cancelled I want my money back!

Archived