💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Megan McCain fighting AGAIN on The View

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic

She tried to basically blame everyone in the Democratic party and kinda detoured the topic at hand: Marjorie Taylor Green comparing wearing masks to the Holocaust.

Batwings

The Draco Malfoy of The View (mY FaThEr!!!) strikes again.  

JusKeepBreathin

So glad they called her out on the Whataboutism. What the Israeli govt is going is WRONG and  attacking Jewish people on the street is WRONG. 

That why I don't go in that stupid Israeli conflict thread anymore because it so skewed and hateful that it is literally a centimeter away from crossing the antisemitic line. There is absolutely no space for a different POV without being called a racist or even f@ggöt.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Nickypie101

Really amazes me how crazy this women is regardless of her parents being some of the the only decent republicans 

Aphasic
12 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

Really amazes me how crazy this women is regardless of her parents being some of the the only decent republicans 

Her father was a very decent person and she just tries so hard to be evil. Sometimes she'd say things that make you believe she's changing for the better and then stuff like this happens.

Aphasic
9 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

This women is the human version of a headache

week GIF

Indeed

dit

Sunny is amazing. She is calm and collected and made sure to not let Meghan derail this into a hate attack against Palestine because that's what Meghan used the opportunity as which is sad. I actually FULLY agree with everything Meghan said BUT I hated how she tried to use the rising hate crime against Jewish people globally as a way to say "you see if you speak up for Palestinian basic human rights then Jewish people suffer around the world". That's like such a ridiculous logic and disgusting to say the least. Speaking up and fighting for the human rights of Palestinians can absolutely exists while not being anti semetic and harmful to the Jewish people around the world and most Jewish Americans know this hence why so many are anti Netanyahu and so many actually protested against the Israeli government these past two weeks. Meghan is so sneaky with her words it is so gross sometimes because she tried to come off as simply passionate but there are so many devious holes and traps laid out in what she says to try and brand you as anti semetic if you ever criticise the current Israeli government. 

Aphasic
Just now, dit said:

Sunny is amazing. She is calm and collected and made sure to not let Meghan derail this into a hate attack against Palestine because that's what Meghan used the opportunity as which is sad. I actually FULLY agree with everything she said BUT I hated how she tried to use the rising hate crime against Jewish people globally as a way to say "you see if you speak up for Palestinian basic human rights then Jewish people suffer around the world". That's like such a ridiculous logic and disgusting to say the least. Speaking up and fighting for the human rights of Palestinians can absolutely exists while not being anti semetic and harmful to the Jewish people around the world and most Jewish Americans know this hence why so many are anti Netanyahu and so many actually protested against the Israeli government these past two weeks. Meghan is so sneaky with her words it is so gross sometimes because she tried to come off as simply passionate but there are so many devious holes and traps laid out in what she says to try and brand you as anti semetic if you ever criticise the current Israeli government. 

Sunny put her in her place: let me finish! Let me finish! And Megan McCain finally obeyed. 

Jase

It forever amuses me how Whoopi so very clearly does not have the time of day for Meghan :toofunny: 

Nickypie101
29 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Her father was a very decent person and she just tries so hard to be evil. Sometimes she'd say things that make you believe she's changing for the better and then stuff like this happens.

Right! Her mother is even sweeter, when she’s on the show she’s much more enjoyable then Meghan. 

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

Right! Her mother is even sweeter, when she’s on the show she’s much more enjoyable then Meghan. 

I know! I don't know what's up with Megan. She sometimes seems to get it and other times she just spits crazy stuff.

Big Reputation

I love Meghan but come on 😬

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Archived