Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga arriving in Norway

Bojana

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommymonster44

Just as wonderful and as envelope pushing as ever! I love how Gaga doesn't just wear innovative outfits to big events such as the VMA's and Grammy's. She literally is pushing the boundary with every outfit she's ever worn. There's never an off day where she just decides to be average. Every day is something new.

misanthrope

I don't hate this. I don't love the hair but its kind of cool I suppose. The lips still seem normal right? I'm crossing my fingers she doesn't inject them again, I think she looks so much better with normal lips and I don't say that as an anti-cosmetic surgery opinion (because im not against it) but that I genuinely didn't think it flattered her face.

Americano

How come she's in Norway? Isn't the Europe Leg Over? lol

I love the look. It's edgy.

No.

She has a Norway tour date Thursday, Russia Sunday/Next Wednesday, before heading back to NYC.

MelbHawker

No.

She has a Norway tour date Thursday, Russia Sunday/Next Wednesday, before heading back to NYC.

Thanks for that.

HarryTheNight

Looking like a Queen i see :legend:

I love this hair, i just CANNOT at people who want her to look basic!

But wasn't everyone saying her lips were going down? they look as big as ever here to me :toofunny:

"I have one but thanks" LMAOOO :rofl:

Don't laugh at him. It is not good to laugh at people without brain :lolgaga:

No really, is he ztoop1d? :crazy: how can you reject a gift that comes FROM LADY GAGA for God's sake

Archived