💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bree Runway reveals she is featured on Chromatica remix album

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

For some reason I still refuse to believe this. Sounds too good to be true :messga:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

Is she allowed to reveal this info, though? Aren't record companies usually very in control of who they allow to release album news? I'd think they'd want to post it on Gaga's official channels, unless this is their sneaky way of "leaking" the news of the release. 

lilboyblue

She must have had the go ahead to talk about it. Like how suddenly Rina felt comfortable talking about it. And the others too who have tweeted.

My only wish now is Ashnikko. But that might actually be too much already.

monstrosity

at this point it's a marketing strategy and a way to hype the album, I'm sure it's coming.

Starmie25
1 minute ago, Monstruous said:

at this point it's a marketing strategy and a way to hype the album, I'm sure it's coming.

but when 🤔

Secret

Please add Slayyyter, Tove Lo and Ashnikko and I’ll die happy 

Justin Drew Bieber
52 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

but when 🤔

Stay tuned!

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

but when 🤔

LSDXOXO tweeted "a sexc techno is coming this summer " and then he tweeted Alice's lyrics.So may June/July idk.I am wondering if they are still working on it or its finished and thats why artists are announcing their collab?

ARTPOP
20 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

am wondering if they are still working on it or its finished and thats why artists are announcing their collab?

Rina said she sent in her recordings few days ago, probably in a month at least.

COME ON GAYS!!

U-GO-BOY

so everyone and their grandma is on this album? WHERE IS MY INVITATION BLOODPOP :grr:

PlastiscGuy
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

LSDXOXO tweeted "a sexc techno is coming this summer " and then he tweeted Alice's lyrics.So may June/July idk.I am wondering if they are still working on it or its finished and thats why artists are announcing their collab?

Matches with the summer-y emojis Bloodpop teased when asked about the release date :excited2:

PG.

myluis617

Uhg I camt wait to hear and hipefuply see some mysic videos! I am so happy Gaga has finally let other artists collaborate with her music. Its also a bunch of Little Monsters too. 

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Uhg I camt wait to hear and hipefuply see some mysic videos! I am so happy Gaga has finally let other artists collaborate with her music. Its also a bunch of Little Monsters too. 

to be fair/honest i don’t think it was gaga who let anyone, it seems like blood pop was the one who was in total control for this project 

myluis617
12 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

to be fair/honest i don’t think it was gaga who let anyone, it seems like blood pop was the one who was in total control for this project 

I think Gaga gets to give blood pop the green light to allow those artist be om her album. I think bloodpop is doing the networking for Gaga but she may have input. 

Archived