Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it me or Jack Antonoff is very sexy?

Aphasic

Is it me or Jack Antonoff is very sexy?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Is it me or Jack Antonoff is very sexy?

• Just you
    • He is sexy

Featured Posts

Aphasic
4 hours ago, Chromatography said:

you chose the worst pictures to represent him but yes he’s cute 

He hot no matter what

Did I just lowkey kinda sorta rhyme? :messga:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

That doesn't really mean he changed his stance on Gaga, he could have just wanted her influence - this wouldn't be the first time a guy hid behind a woman while talking sh*t behind her back, like come on, this fanbase should know this better than any other :huntyga:

And Gaga accepted to help which means she wasn't bothered or is mature enough to understand that it was just comment from years ago. 

Aphasic
5 hours ago, InstantDejavu said:

He looks lile a hot and cute nerdy guy 🤤. I'd do him

Same :icega:

CautiousLurker
15 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

And Gaga accepted to help which means she wasn't bothered or is mature enough to understand that it was just comment from years ago. 

Or she wanted to support a good cause... OR she straight up didn't know - her accepting really doesn't mean much, chances are she didn't even speak to him directly :ladyhaha:

Aphasic
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Or she wanted to support a good cause... OR she straight up didn't know - her accepting really doesn't mean much, chances are she didn't even speak to him directly :ladyhaha:

Why people are always looking for negativity? I don't understand. He critized her work not her personally. 

Aphasic
2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I hate him tbh :enigma: so  I find him gross looking 

Strong words

CautiousLurker
28 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Why people are always looking for negativity? I don't understand. He critized her work not her personally. 

Isn't her work pretty personal tho :vegas:
Idk, I don't think people who get upset when their work is bashed are in the wrong, and I can extend that to people who get upset on an artists behalf, depending on the context - maybe I'm alone in this :teehee:

BleepBloop
2 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I've cut people out of my life, including ending relationships, because they talked trash about Gaga. I think that user makes a great point. You could be an Adonis but the second you speak ill of my faves, you're a troll :ohwell: 

Well at least you own your toxicity, queen:vegas:

HuffsAhoy
Just now, Sneaky said:

Well at least you own your toxicity, queen:vegas:

Acceptance is the first step toward recovery :lolga:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Aphasic
2 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I've cut people out of my life, including ending relationships, because they talked trash about Gaga. I think that user makes a great point. You could be an Adonis but the second you speak ill of my faves, you're a troll :ohwell: 

It seems unhealthy to end relationships because they say bad things about an artist you like. Losing friends and relationships because of an artist is not ok. 

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, Aphasic said:

It seems unhealthy to end relationships because they say bad things about an artist you like. Losing friends and relationships because of an artist is not ok. 

It is that's why I had to step back and reassess the kind of life I was living :sharon:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

GagaSine
44 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Strong words

Yes, I have nothing against him personally but I strongly dislike his music and personality, thus intellectually his appearance repulses me. Of course I would never say anything like that to his face, nor do I wish him ill or misfortune. I just don't like him. :vegas:

Aphasic
16 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Isn't her work pretty personal tho :vegas:
Idk, I don't think people who get upset when their work is bashed are in the wrong, and I can extend that to people who get upset on an artists behalf, depending on the context - maybe I'm alone in this :teehee:

You're just being negative for being negative. Don't turn the thread into something it's not. 

Archived