Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
life

Paparazzi startles Gaga

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
52 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I didn't mean to be criticizing you I just expected her to be more scared from the title :kara: startle seems right

Nah I know but started fits way better 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie

This is disgusting and I feel bad for her and every celebrity with this. Imagine living your whole life in a fish bowl... and people are just so disrespectful and ugh. It’s terrifying  

XxBones

It’s kinda sad to see honestly. I feel like she goes out like that to not be recognized and maybe even forgets she famous until one pops up. It must be like a never ending nightmare when you realize being followed never ends 

Robo Ga

F***ing pigs leave her alone. This makes me so SAD!! Praying for Gaga’s peace 

🤖⚡️

Fresco
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Bjork should start training stars to deal with annoying and intrusive paparazzi and press tbh. There's nothing worse than having someone shove a camera in your face and take a photo of you when you are visibly annoyed and don't want them to do that. (I'm not criticizing Gaga's reaction obviously) 

:duck: Oh gosh, I wonder if she got jail time for that assault. :fan:

Flipping the bird just gives the pap a bird flipping picture to use. I hope you were joking, cuz both of these options are bad. Gaga was so concealed, I doubt the photos would be worth much cuz she's not even identifiable. It could be almost anyone in the video. 

ladygagafan1234

imagine getting home and seeing this video of yourself already circulating and going kind of viral. no privacy.

RAMROD

Gaga these days are different Gaga from 2010s indeed :flower:

In 2010s she actually poses for them, all the OG Monsters will remember that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

erfaan

This woman has literally had her dogs targeted and stolen. As if she wouldn't be scared of a guy with a big camera walking so closely, up to her 

Zilla

I wanna fight him 

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

LostBoyfriend

Am I the only that think everyone is overreacting?

Sure, it's annoying for Gaga, but she has battle with more paps. And also, he never went closer than probably 3-4 meters? Is not like he jumped in front of her face...

:confused:

Killa

Nao era ela nao:ladyhaha:

The guy has no clue. I dont think she was startled, its more this moron isnt getting closer right, its enough. 

He had already approached her. She prob thought shed be ok today but some shots are ok. But he insisted. 

Thats what it seems. 

Noobs must be the worst

SpadesToStart

I thought this was gonna be about her being startled by her own song :laughga:

TylerMedeiros

Career and being famous may go hand and hand with what comes with being someone as famous as Gaga. But she’s. A. Human. And relatable.

relatable queen. We Stan. And support you Gaga. #WELOVEYOUGAGA

YEET

Bradley
7 hours ago, Magui said:

I thought she was waving at them... Like in the pictures I saw, turns out she turning her back ....

I legit thought this too.

I hope she feels okay. The fact that this is not a one-off occasion and probably happens to her everytime she feels like going out is quite stressful. I hope she's alright.

Tbh, it affects most high-profile celebrities. I've seen Bradley getting taken pictures of with his daughter when he's clearly not working.

Archived