❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
life

Paparazzi startles Gaga

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Bottom

She probably thought she was well disguised and no one would know it was her so was probably just shocked when the pap recognized her. They need to leave her alone when she is not working, she is always so good to them and they still want more

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit

I think he is a noob pap. His camera quality was horrible so he felt like he "had" to get closer for a better shot but that's not how you do it. He is lucky her bodyguard was not near by. He would have jumped him for sure. Too invasive

Rahrahbitchson

Celebrities everytime they catch them coming out of epione

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

adorno

It's terrible being famous, especially in the U.S.. I wouldn't swap positions, even with the millions she's making and the opportunities she's getting. It's just so unnatural and unhealthy..

chromatic puzea
3 minutes ago, Tangina said:

Why do think it's kinda insensitive to ask anything about her dogs personally right in her face?

because it is

any human would think that's insensitive, the pap are just smth else

🏳️‍🌈 arriba españa 🇪🇸

littlepotter

I feel scummy for watching that, she clearly didn't wanna be photographed :fatcat: I hope she's just in a pissy mood and nothing is wrong

chaeri pls

GagasEarCondom

Off topic but is the paparazzi a problem only in LA? Im just curious

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, Magui said:

This guy's could just take the pictures from a distance, why they have to get so close? 

Photos sell at a higher price when celebs watch the camera, that's why paparazzi always try to interact and make some sort of small talk. This video made me sad.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Off topic but is the paparazzi a problem only in LA? Im just curious

No, but it's especially intense in LA because of the number of celebs per meter square.

Cello

Paparazzi are so creepy. I would hate to be famous :(

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

GagasEarCondom

1 minute ago, boop said:

Did she just got Epione’d :triggered:

her reputation/blackout era is coming

Taylor Swift Mtv Vmas 2017 GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Yes lets manifest it

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

CyanDante
13 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Wow... I don't think I've seen her so evasive of the paparazzi like that before. 

She usually doesn't ignore/reject them outrightly in that way - even if she's just out and about, dressed casually. 

I think maybe because they got too close. :saladga: but you are right, she usually doesn't reject them like this.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Paparazzi startles Gaga

Archived