Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga announces collaboration with UN

Americano

Featured Posts

Flippy

Aww! :saira: :sara:

My fave is mother teresa :crossed:

:lmao:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, i just say what I and many people think

See, but we don't think that. The fact that everybody keeps quoting annoyed with your negativity should make that rather obvious. For future reference, please note: This fan base is centered on positivity and optimism, ESPECIALLY with the message of the Born This Way Foundation. Also, this is a FAN FORUM, the absolute last place to post all kinds of ridiculous shade like this. Might I suggest saying what you and many people think somewhere else. XO

I meant doing it in private by not posting pictures yourself, i am tired of seeing celebrities doing their "charity" in public

I understand where you're coming from. Even though they are doing things that are charitable, to do it in front of the cameras makes it look like another publicity stunt to make them look kind and generous.

Actions like this are more meaningful if they can be done in secret, because if it isn't out of the goodness out of one's heart, their only reward is the glory from the people going, "how kind and generous of her." It's empty, because those kids will still be there when she leaves. Just like people from NYC are still recovering from the storm, just like survivors of the Japanese earthquake still deal with hardship, just like those who lost their home or loved ones in Haiti still try to grieve and manage with what they have left.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

pierodinero

madonna adopted two children from africa and also built a school for little girls in malawi

jeez, you had to kill the mood with that truth tea.

I meant doing it in private by not posting pictures yourself, i am tired of seeing celebrities doing their "charity" in public

lawd. i can see where you going at. it's not gaga's fault that whatever she does creates headlines.

plus, when you are using twitter, you brag pretty much everything

deal with it MADONNA STAN!!! :)

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

giskardsb

Actions like this are more meaningful if they can be done in secret, because if it isn't out of the goodness out of one's heart, their only reward is the glory from the people going, "how kind and generous of her."

Not really, because the UN/UNICEF needs publicity for their efforts. That will bring in further donations, rather than if Gaga just gave them money and nobody ever knew about it.

Not really, because the UN/UNICEF needs publicity for their efforts. That will bring in further donations, rather than if Gaga just gave them money and nobody ever knew about it.

Do you feel inclined to donate to UNICEF because Lady Gaga did this? Or are you taking the opportunity to praise her for doing it, since you wouldn't have known about her doing this without a picture or tweet?

Do people give because celebrities give or because they wanted to give to begin with? There is a lot of need out there.

Anyways, I'm still glad she's doing this to at least set a good example and hopefully UNICEF will accomplish its goals.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

madonna adopted two children from africa and also built a school for little girls in malawi

i couldn't hear you over all the b---hy comments she makes

Archived