:

:

music news

Lana Del Rey's future albums are produced by Mike Dean

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

littlepotter
2 hours ago, MoonIight said:

The world has finally moved past the need of Jack AntoNOff!

tumblr_olpcmvkJ0v1ql5yr7o1_500.gifv

I used to say this way before COCC and everyone DRAGGED me. Look at the growth, you didn't even get one sad reaction. Jack Turnitoff is FINISHED

chaeri pls

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoonIight
Just now, littlepotter said:

I used to say this way before COCC and everyone DRAGGED me. Look at the growth, you didn't even get one sad reaction. Jack Turnitoff is FINISHED

I've always hated his pretentious persona and production to be honest. His latest stuff is literally piano Mozart compositions with vocals. So glad society is waking up and realizing he is overrated to the max. The clown came back to bite after he called Gaga's artistry and music subpar.

200.gif

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

The clown came back to bite after he called Gaga's artistry and music subpar.

He did WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

unnamed-1.png

chaeri pls

MoonIight
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

He did WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

"He added, "Taylor Swift is cool, because she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music. There's a difference between her and Gaga and Katy Perry and Lily Allen and all that. It all feels throwaway, comparatively.""

Pot calling the kettle back, literally.

200.gif

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music

Did he seriously say that :toofunny:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MoonIight
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Did he seriously say that :toofunny:

Yes, for GQ magazine back in 2014. The way he said that when Taylor was in her sell out 1989 era. :bear:

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

"He added, "Taylor Swift is cool, because she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music. There's a difference between her and Gaga and Katy Perry and Lily Allen and all that. It all feels throwaway, comparatively.""

Pot calling the kettle back, literally.

200.gif

And he said this in July 2014? When taylor hadn't even released 1989? Is he on crack :air: i'm glad the pop girlies are throwing him away

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952e7a1b183ed3852b56

chaeri pls

MadreMonster

We might finally see a bigger leap of growth with Lana. Don’t get me wrong, I love her and NFR is definitely her best album - but I’m hoping she takes a few more risks from here on out.

ItWasntLaauv

If it sounds anything like the Blue Banisters teaser, I know I’m gonna LOVE the sound!! :nooo:

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

PEEERIOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD

walkdanceihkq4.gif

I fear that a Honeymoon part II is coming

tenor.gif

littlepotter
22 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I fear that a Honeymoon part II is coming

tenor.gif

Omg wait a second

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e7a1b183ed3852b560

chaeri pls

Thonin Dyn
3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Just watched his discography on Wikipedia and he produced for Madonna (Rebel Heart), Kanye (Yeezus/MBDTF), Beyonce (BEYONCE), Frank Ocean, The Weeknd (BBTM)... sounds very promising

The Weeknd is a bottom : CONFIRMED :stalkga:

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Anderson123

Jack Antonoff is very talented and I love what he created with Lana on Norman Rockwell and Lorde on Melodrama, two of my favorite albums of all time but I'm glad to see she's working with different people this time. It gets repetitive when artists work with the same producers over and over again without a break so I hope it's something good, I was so disappointed with Chemtrails.

He does deserve the praise and the awards and everything but in my opinion I feel like Taylor was just looking at his Lana and Lorde catalogue and just told him "I want something like this" and they recorded and recorded that his sound became a little predictable.

Archived