Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

100% Capacity Chromatica Ball Boston

Nano

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Y’all are so annoying saying “three dates aren’t worth it” as if you know Gaga’s finances and “you couldn’t pay me to go” as if science didn’t just say its safe stfuuu and go be anti-intellectuals elsewhere :messga:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
8 hours ago, Nano said:

The state is allowing businesses to fully reopen at 100% capacity by August 1st and Gaga is coming to town August 7th

Seems like Fenway Park is also having other amazing concerts AND that Chromatica Ball Boston is on!!! :sara:

https://www.boston.com/events/music/2021/05/10/fenway-park-concerts-summer-2021-schedule

Keep an eye out for me loosing it when Gaga performs Rain On Me :giveup:

Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF

I would definitely lose it if I saw her perform ROM live. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

TheOriginalOne

I’m regretting so much that I avoided buying Chromatica tickets because I thought we’d still be in lockdown.

S0436

When do you think is the time she will confirm?  June 1st at the latest?  Considering the time it takes for planning and rehearsals, they can’t just confirm a month before.

MaMaMarryTheNight
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

When do you think is the time she will confirm?  June 1st at the latest?  Considering the time it takes for planning and rehearsals, they can’t just confirm a month before.

I think they won’t say anything if it’s happening. Knowing her team, the cancellation will come probably 3 days before the show takes place

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Gabe
27 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Y’all are so annoying saying “three dates aren’t worth it” as if you know Gaga’s finances and “you couldn’t pay me to go” as if science didn’t just say its safe stfuuu and go be anti-intellectuals elsewhere :messga:

Science says that COVID-19 will continue to spread until the vast majority of people are fully vaccinated. That being said, this won't happen for months to come and until then social distancing measures and sanitary measures will need to continue. The vaccine is not 100% immunizing, there are still slim but possible chances of spreading it until then. A one hundred percent capacity event is definitely not in the best interest of public health for the month of August given that that is when this concert is scheduled. 

StarstruckIllusion
17 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Uninformed comment. Science says that COVID-19 will continue to spread until the vast majority of people are fully vaccinated. That being said, this won't happen for months to come and until then social distancing measures and sanitary measures will need to continue. The vaccine is not 100% immunizing, there are still slim but possible chances of spreading it until then. A one hundred percent capacity event is definitely not in the best interest of public health for the month of August given that that is when this concert is scheduled. 

Covid Zero will never exist. Covid spreading doesn’t matter - when everyone will be vaccinated enough to turn it from a deadly disease, to nothing indistinguishable from the 2018 common cold. No vax in the history of vaccines ever was 100% effective against anything. That’s not their jobs - the vax goal was to prevent hospitalization of covid and they nearly 100% do that. The fact that the ones we have are 80-90% effective against symptomatic covid are something scientists jumped over. You’re not reading the room enough to realize most Americans will be fully immunized by August 7th

Thanks for your uniformed comment trigger warning btw :kiss:

HuffsAhoy
20 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Covid Zero will never exist. Covid spreading doesn’t matter - when everyone will be vaccinated enough to turn it from a deadly disease, to nothing indistinguishable from the 2018 common cold. No vax in the history of vaccines ever was 100% effective against anything. That’s not their jobs - the vax goal was to prevent hospitalization of covid and they nearly 100% do that. The fact that the ones we have are 80-90% effective against symptomatic covid are something scientists jumped over. You’re not reading the room enough to realize most Americans will be fully immunized by August 7th

Thanks for your uniformed comment trigger warning btw :kiss:

Don't bothering arguing with people like them. You'll just want to pull your hair out

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

StarstruckIllusion
8 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Don't bothering arguing with people like them. You'll just want to pull your hair out, folks who still believe covid is a threat in the US can't be reasoned with. 

They’re like the Republicans anti-maskers, but the extreme opposite. I’m not against wearing a mask - but you don’t need to after to get vaxxed - and you don’t need it as a reason to shut everything down anymore. 

S0436
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Thank you, Zaddy Biden for pulling thru wtith the vaxxx!!! :giveup:

To be fair, the Biden administration did not procure the vaccines for America last year and did not start the vaccination rollout.  

JRCF29
12 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Still don’t understand why her team chose Fenway Park and Wrigley Field over Gillette Stadium and Soldier Field. :poot:

Because she hates us

:madge:

Don't Call Me Gaga

fishinmyhair

oh my god i'm in boston :giveup: i'm going to be so happy if this ends up happening

(also if you're in boston too-- heyyy what's up let's be friends)

smitherz

ahhhh I can’t believe I’m genuinely considering buying a flight and going to the show by myself in Boston lmaooo

Archived