💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Tweets She's At An Auction -- 'Paddle 462'

Urban

Featured Posts

At least someone appreciates the right to freely speak one's mind! What a relief! :kisses:

I´m sure I´m not the only one! :runhug:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I´m sure I´m not the only one! :runhug:

Yeah true! Seems like he has no more comebacks so..... :woot::omgexcited: :omfgaga:
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yeah true! Seems like he has no more comebacks so..... :woot::omgexcited::omfgaga:

Seems like you're still in here talking about it + spamming emoticons like you just discovered the internet

TimisaMonster

Seems like you're still in here talking about it + spamming emoticons like you just discovered the internet

You can't seem to just be nice and positive to people can you?

she looks amaazzzeeee

holy ****, she collected 55 things?!?! :excited2:

So she collected them to "rescue" them from misuse? She will love, take care of, and preserve them! :clap:

You can't seem to just be nice and positive to people can you?

Actually, I only said you were overthinking it.

If you start with me, then sure, things will get ugly. I regret clicking that quote button in the first place now because you had to turn it into "OMG UR HARASSING ME" when all I said is "you're overthinking it again". I'll avoid quoting you and entering your threads in the future since you can't be mature about it.

nick4bty

Apparently these things she bought were really important.. :confused:

https://twitter.com/...469694813761536

55 things?? I feel bad for whoever else was at that auction. Aint no one winning against the Gagster :lolgaga:

This is really peculiar though. Even the way she's holding the catologs, and the paddle, and even the fact that this happened at all. I really feel like there's something behind it all.

Stop arguing, it isn't that serious.

--

Imagine if you're the one bidding AGAINST Gaga. Her staring at you all like "IMMA OUTBID YOU BITCH" *puts paddle up*

Anyway, she deserves MJ's wardrobe. If I had that kind of money, I'd bet too.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

TimisaMonster

Actually, I only said you were overthinking it.

If you start with me, then sure, things will get ugly. I regret clicking that quote button in the first place now because you had to turn it into "OMG UR HARASSING ME" when all I said is "you're overthinking it again". I'll avoid quoting you and entering your threads in the future since you can't be mature about it.

So now I'm the one who's acting immature? You were the one who started making bad comments about the posts I made and now my comments! I never ONCE said a bad thing towards you, but you just keep going with this whole drama! You must have problems to think your the victim!

RAMROD

Excellent, wonder what she will do with these. :flutter:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

giskardsb

55 items?! Homegirl is shaping up to have one incredibly bad-ass personal collection.

Can you imagine how Natalie as a fashion student must feel having access to Gaga's archives.

Archived