Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa supports Palestine

alsemanche

Featured Posts

auburn
23 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Imagine stretching THIS hard to legitimize GENOCIDE. That second video is so funny because this is exactly what Israel does to Palestine not the other way around. Also eviction? People are being shot by the IDF making them blind. This is not how you "evict" someone. **** out of here.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dolev
23 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

don’t bother, most people here hates israel because it’s fashionable and makes them feel righteous. 

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Here come the apartheid apologists weeee

It is the way they just KNOW that they are wrong for me. Like, your "beliefs" (if you can call being an apartheid apologist that) must be so damn fragile if you can't even handle one mainstream opposing person without having meltdowns about how it is "antisemitism" (plot twist: it is not) :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

alsemanche
Just now, Dolev said:

don’t bother, most people here hates israel because it’s a settler colonial state practicing ethnic cleansing right before our eyes and has a bloody past present and future that threatens my existence every second of the day and has almost killed me and my entire friends and family before 

there ya go 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

@FATCAT @Glamourpuss @ idk anyone else

please close this thread for me

I'm not gonna sit here and watch people justify murder thank you 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Regina George
2 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

What exactly is risky about this when probably 90% of progressive mainstream celebrities are pro-Palestine? :rip: The risky thing is sadly to support Israel nowadays.

Because supporting the bad guy should always be the risky thing. It’s gross that you are saying “sadly”. 

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived