💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop blocks DJWS?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

Anderson123
15 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Manifesting for both DJWS and Bloodpop to disappear, and for Garibay to become the main producer for LG7

They ended up in bad terms so I don't think she'd ever want to work with him again unless they patch things up. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasEarCondom

Period Pop is trying to get in our way to Act II

:grr:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Benji

I wouldn’t blame him tbh.  He’s harassed by fans constantly and DJWS does kind of help feed into that by replying to them.  These Twitter and Insta fans need to remember that just because they don’t have a life outside Gaga, doesn’t mean her producers don’t lmaoo

Reginald

:lmao: MESS. I love DJWS, though. Glad to see he's not bothered 

Gagaplayer315

So this confirms the Chromatica Remixes Album was just a stunt from Bloodpop to try and steal the attention from DJWS huh 

lady gaga smile GIF

Mister G

This whole situation screams mess because now you have a division being created amongst Gaga fans boxed into Team ARTPOP and Team Chromatica. It all looks dumb really because at the end of the day it's all Gaga discography. 

Bio

This whole story with DJWS seems shady to me. It looks like Gaga is just being nice to him but she doesn’t have any plans whatsoever to release act II

PEZ

Aw this actually makes me kinda sad? :noparty: I mean it's not a big deal or very serious at all, but I kinda like both of them as people (from what little I know of them)

⚡đŸČ

Dayman
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

This whole story with DJWS seems shady to me. It looks like Gaga is just being nice to him but she doesn’t have any plans whatsoever to release act II

DJWS was supposed to do LG6 before Bloodpop took over. He took a break from music to work on his sobriety though - and he had just done work for ASiB and did The Cure all in that 2017-2018 period. Him and Gaga are on good terms and there has been no reason to believe they aren’t. They have been working together since The Monster Ball Tour. That’s a +10 year friendship...

Alannah
44 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Immature behavior, also i can't read DJWS without saying DO WHAT U WANT 

I always hear Gaga yelling "DJ WHITE SHA-DHOWWWW" from the JnD performance at the iTunes Festival. :saladga:

mouiler cul chatte

This whole situation is gross asf and very disrespectful to Gaga. Both of them are great friends with her and I’m sure she doesn’t need this sort of petty drama of them both arguing with each other, so maybe the block is for good.

monstrosity
13 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

They ended up in bad terms so I don't think she'd ever want to work with him again unless they patch things up. 

Wait really ?? Oh no :fatcat:

lilboyblue

Wtf kind of mess is this? Why is DJWS trying to cause a stir? :fail:

Archived