💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop blocks DJWS?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

monstrosity

It seems to me that they want to work with gaga more than anything, so they’re in competition in their heads, which I can understand but it’s childish from both parts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky
Just now, Monstruous said:

It seems to me that they want to work with gaga more than anything, so they’re in competition in their heads, which I can understand but it’s childish from both parts

I don't understand what's childish about DJWS's reaction, I may sound like I'm overdefending, but I totally see a normal response and somewhat sarcasm. Because people are getting all fuzzed about being blocked, which he probably doesn't care about. 

:ally:

Crossfit

alsemanche

Honestly I never liked BP's personality. He always seems childish and loves trolling people online and then blocks anyone he has the slightest disagreement with from what I've seen. And the way he suddenly posted about the Chromatica remix thing when the ARTPOP discussion was at its peak screams "GIVE ME ATTENTION" idk

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Harry Kat
6 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Well I for one, prefer DJWS much more than bloodpop, bloodpop is quite immature and he only trolls the fans + his work is mostly generic

DJWS made masterpieces 

Your opinion! I like both! And, it's a common thing for this fanbase to hate on current producers and love the past ones! The majority of these twitter stans used to hate DJWS, RedOne, Mark Ronson etc. when they were about to work with Gaga again and then they loved them when the didn't! As I said DJWS was trolling us many times in the past! Not saying that BP did the right thing if he blocked him but DJWS should move on too. Why causing stan drama for things like these? Personally, I'd block some annoying twitter immature stans too, if I were him :billie:

monstrosity
Just now, Mr Ricky said:

I don't understand what's childish about DJWS's reaction, I may sound like I'm overdefending, but I totally see a normal response and somewhat sarcasm. Because people are getting all fuzzed about being blocked, which he probably doesn't care about. 

Idk maybe but for me it’s obvious that he knows he’s gonna create drama when he tells a Twitter stan that bloodpop isn’t cool and that he blocked him

monstrosity
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

And the way he suddenly posted about the Chromatica remix thing when the ARTPOP discussion was at its peak screams "GIVE ME ATTENTION" idk

Yes it’s so obvious lmao

TheSlash
13 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Immature behavior, also i can't read DJWS without saying DO WHAT U WANT 

Same for me with Redone. I always read it as Re-Done :green:

Ew, David!

Harry Kat
7 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

I think so, I mean he worked on A Star Is Born.

Well nowadays it seems that he still lives on an ARTPOP bubble

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Monstruous said:

Idk maybe but for me it’s obvious that he knows he’s gonna create drama when he tells a Twitter stan that bloodpop isn’t cool and that he blocked him

True, but then it's BP's decision on how to take this. If he doesn't care, then I think we have nothing to worry about. :billie:

Crossfit

Vojta
5 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

I'm not saying he's childish but he knows damn well how this fanbase works since he apparently has a history with blocking fans too

monstrosity

Manifesting for both DJWS and Bloodpop to disappear, and for Garibay to become the main producer for LG7

Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, Vojta said:

I'm not saying he's childish but he knows damn well how this fanbase works since he apparently has a history with blocking fans too

Yes, but it's not his work to act on how a fanbase works. It's literally not his problem and could care less, it's the fans who bring the drama. So it's really BP's decision on how to take this, and if he's mature enough, he wouldn't even be bothered by this. :ohwell:

In the end.. He blocked DJWS, so he shouldn't be bothered at all. :billie:

Crossfit

FameMonster01
3 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Manifesting for both DJWS and Bloodpop to disappear, and for Garibay to become the main producer for LG7

this is the dream

Mr Ricky
4 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

True, but not a recreation of FoHL please. :bear:

Crossfit

The Z
11 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Honestly I never liked BP's personality. He always seems childish and loves trolling people online and then blocks anyone he has the slightest disagreement with from what I've seen. And the way he suddenly posted about the Chromatica remix thing when the ARTPOP discussion was at its peak screams "GIVE ME ATTENTION" idk

This exactly. 

And people go "wHaT iS cHIldiSh aBouUT blOOdPoP, gEt a lIFe" etc. but whenever they can, they harass any celebrity that is not linked to Gaga. The hypocrisy. 

Archived