Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

WMG partnership and investment with Wave for virtual performances

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Warner Music Group (WMG) today announced a groundbreaking partnership with and investment in Wave, the leader in virtual entertainment. Through this collaboration, Wave will develop virtual performances, experiences, and monetization opportunities for WMG’s global roster of emerging and established artists. This includes new forms of ticketing, sponsorship, and in-show interactions for fans.

full link:https://www.wmg.com/news/warner-music-group-announces-groundbreaking-partnership-and-investment-wave-35401

The artists expected to be part of the project are:Cardi B,Bruno Mars,Dua Lipa:sis:,The Weeknd,Justin Bieber and others

MaMaMarryTheNight

Ofc dua :enigma: gotta love her for feeding us 

The way I read “partnership” and immediately thought that Gaga had a new paid collab :air:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

PartySick

I don't totally get the appeal of virtual concerts. If they were free to stream then definitely but I'm not paying for a concert unless I'm going to be there :chica:

OMonster
45 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I don't totally get the appeal of virtual concerts. If they were free to stream then definitely but I'm not paying for a concert unless I'm going to be there :chica:

I think it's quite exciting, especially if tours can't go ahead. I would 100% buy a ticket to a Gaga live stream. It's sort of like a movie night, but with a concert. I'd love it. 

subtext / fantasy

Nathaniel Arven

i live for it. I was there for the I-tune fest with ARTPOP, it was so exciting. I'd be ready to pay like 20$ to watch it live maybe project it. I think like if there is a studio. 

Picturing an immersive experience of the universe of Chromatica. A mix between a clip and a live. I think the possibilities of it are hudge... 

• 4 weeks later...
joshorvell

If you want to monetize your videos, I advise you to try Fisku. I have been cooperating with them for a long time. URL

Archived