Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

**UPDATE**Live Nation clueless about ticket sales for Tulsa & Hamilton

tiffa

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how long they'll wait to send the codes and post it. Lol

Apparently people were just now getting codes, 7 hours after the initial "pre-sale". :toofunny:

ARTPOP Gypsy

Apparently people were just now getting codes, 7 hours after the initial "pre-sale".

Tell me about it! I just got mine when I was leaving work and it actually had the dates of the pre-sale and on sale dates listed Nov. 25th for pre-sale and Nov. 30th for public.

It doesn't matter now though because my friend and I just got two GA tickets! :party: I'm surprised there were any available but now I know the reason why. Lol

Tell me about it! I just got mine when I was leaving work and it actually had the dates of the pre-sale and on sale dates listed Nov. 25th for pre-sale and Nov. 30th for public.

It doesn't matter now though because my friend and I just got two GA tickets! :party: I'm surprised there were any available but now I know the reason why. Lol

Pretty much. They are so unorganized. I would have been flipping my **** had I been anticipating buying them. And I would, but my gf is going to Detroit and not the rest of my trip so I have to drop her off and keep going.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Pretty much. They are so unorganized. I would have been flipping my **** had I been anticipating buying them. And I would, but my gf is going to Detroit and not the rest of my trip so I have to drop her off and keep going.

I agree. This whole thing has been a mess with these new shows. I'm glad they didn't get the codes out too early though because I don't know if I would've been able to get a GA ticket. I'm curious as to how well Tulsa will sell.

uhm... I joined hours ago and STILL NO CODES?

You just joined the event, or you just joined LittleMonsters.com?

ARTPOP Gypsy

Nope... not even for a different show.

Oh, I was going to share mine with him if he didn't get one. I thought Jamie used a previous one to get her's.

Oh, I was going to share mine with him if he didn't get one. I thought Jamie used a previous one to get her's.

yep! we actually used my friend's code from when we were trying to get penn state tickets. Since I got them she never used hers.

Archived