MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

opinion

Legal™️ BTW MV alt-footage leak discussion thread

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

enissa11
Posted (edited)

OMFG I can't believe my eyes, she knew the world wasn't ready at that moment for those visuals

Edited by enissa11
Mad Architect of Light
  • Like 3
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StarstruckIllusion

• Benji

• franminervini

• MaMaMarryTheNight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's such a weird feeling seeing all those looks from the Photoshoot pictures we've seen for a decade now "come to life" like that.

Maybe it was Gaga herself because we've been such good fans 

help I’m not posting any leaks but this twt account just appeared today and posted new behind the scenes footage of the Born This Way shoot, and an 8 minute video of Born This Way content, (appar

HighwayFantasy
Posted (edited)

I am literally crying my eyes out. The ending on the unicorn is bigger than life. 

Edited by HighwayFantasy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Kermit the frog

She actually managed to shocked me with the bare breast dancing and I don't even know why. 

I miss this Gaga. So rebellious and unafraid. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2
Aussie
17 hours ago, domixwodix said:

I‘m so shook

like i don‘t even know what to say

can you imagine having soooo much amazing stuff done, and keeping it to yourself for 10 years???

To be fair most of the unseen material was used in other materials such as single covers, editorials, special packaging etc Was still great to see the body of work together though!

• Like 1
buzzkill
2 hours ago, Aussie said:

To be fair most of the unseen material was used in other materials such as single covers, editorials, special packaging etc Was still great to see the body of work together though!

But to see those pictures in motion after so many years makes those footage twice special. BTW was a journey i would take again and again and again 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
Opulence

Just watched it, incredible! She has always been a motherf*cking superstar, hard to believe she was only like 23 making a video this iconic for the queer community :heart:

Also, I hope that this wasn’t planned to be a surprise release for the 10th anniversary of the album and it’s been LEAKED like everything else Gaga tries to plan :sweat:

• Like 1
JustifyMyLove
7 minutes ago, Benji said:

They’re back

The purpose of this account was to leak the born this way demo remix video just to piss off a group of people in particular… I assure you they don’t know anything. They received the video from someone else as a bottom feeder and don’t know any information. It’s so tragic how people now think this person is reliable… lmao

Julia Volkova #1 stan
  • Like 2
NFRatwell
Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

The purpose of this account was to leak the born this way demo remix video just to piss off a group of people in particular… I assure you they don’t know anything. They received the video from someone else as a bottom feeder and don’t know any information. It’s so tragic how people now think this person is reliable… lmao

And the photo? 

• Thanks 1
JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

And the photo? 

Which?

Julia Volkova #1 stan
NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Which?

Benji
9 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I mean you say it’s tragic but when someone actually pulls through and leaks something for everyone, you’re far more inclined to believe them over people that don’t leak anything.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1