💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Singer stuck on Chinese competition for 3 months despite begging 2 leave

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Vladislav Ivanov, 27, has been on Produce Camp 2021, a show searching for a new boyband, over the past three months – winning the public over by not wanting to be there. 

Originally joining the show’s team as a Chinese teacher, Ivanov was encouraged by producers to become a contestant because of his ‘good looks’. 

However, once he signed a contract, he was honour-bound to complete his time on the show and would be in breach if he simply left. 

So, rather than have to pay a steep fine, Ivanov made a bid to have viewers turn against him, singing half-heartedly, rapping and begging those at home to let him leave. 

At one point, he literally told those watching: ‘Don’t love me. You’ll get no results.’ 

In another interview, Ivanov – who performed under the name Lelush – said: ‘Becoming a member of a boy band is not my dream as I can’t sing and dance. 

‘I hope the judges won’t support me. While the others want to get an A, I want to get an F as it stands for freedom.’ 

But that only seemed to spur on fans of the series, who enjoyed his suffering and attitude so much they voted him through all the way to the finals. 

Turning into a series anti-hero, his pleas to leave fell on deaf ears before they finally let him go. 

Source

RAMROD

:billie:  why is that sound like comedic sketch??

Also, I thought this was about Jenssen J at first :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterJay
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:billie:  why is that sound like comedic sketch??

Also, I thought this was about Jenssen J at first :billie:

Omg! :billie:

Not gonna lie, i did too 😂

River
22 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

But that only seemed to spur on fans of the series, who enjoyed his suffering and attitude so much they voted him through all the way to the finals. 

and they said that monsters are cruel omg :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

chromatic puzea

i wanna sympathize and i can to some extent but like he signed the contract

do u like the jojo siwa song

weed

he is cuteee, doesn't look 27. that's a very unfortunate situation

this is kind of hilarious but also sad because he just wants to be a Free Woman.mp3 :air: Let me OUT miss China! :grr:

myluis617

Literally feels like the Hunger games type uprising but the contestants are signing away their lives. 

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, lestyoufall said:

This is a joke… right? Lmfao girl

Nope

Serial Chiller
53 minutes ago, dit said:

this is kind of hilarious but also sad because he just wants to be a Free Woman.mp3 :air: Let me OUT miss China! :grr:

At this point he has become an attraction point of the show so unlikely lol. :mark:

Not even convinced that he really wants to leave, just some convoluted reverse psychology plot to keep the audience engaged. 

Archived