Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Capitol rioter inspired by Lana’s mesh mask

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

NYC Monster

Waiting for the usuals to flood this thread and defend her in 3...2...1...

The mental gymnastics her fans go through every day of the week, lol. Obviously Lana didn't encourage the riots or condone them but she acted like a fool all of 2020 and you can't ignore that. I bet she'll rage about this on IG stories soon

gumzy3000

It's not Lana's fault their are stupid people in the world. I mean, I don't agree with her wearing the mask either but this lady who was rioting can not blame Lana for her stupidity. 

trolly troll troll

GagasEarCondom

#LockUpLana

I suggest her sentence to be at least 5 years tops

How dare she fuel the capital riots

To the stake she goes :firega:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

FATCAT
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Cant wait for everyone to start blaming lana for the capitol riots now 

If the mask fits :grr:

Purr more, hiss less.

Ariana Grindr
2 hours ago, Reality said:

It still just boggles me that people stormed the ****ing Capitol and they're just walking away scot free

Sounds about white

Ariana Grindr
7 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

#LockUpLana

I suggest her sentence to be at least 5 years tops

How dare she fuel the capital riots

To the stake she goes :firega:

Omg imagine the bops she would write about this :cryga:

#lockuplana

GagasEarCondom
2 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

Omg imagine the bops she would write about this :cryga:

#lockuplana

I can't wait for Chemtrails over the prison wall :trollga:#LockUpLana

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

33 minutes ago, Malibu Gaga said:

The mental gymnastics her fans go through every day of the week, lol. Obviously Lana didn't encourage the riots or condone them but she acted like a fool all of 2020 and you can't ignore that. I bet she'll rage about this on IG stories soon

She never said anything wrong lol. You're all just mad bc she has an authentic opinion/worldview and don't word things the way every celebrity does/you guys want her to.
She's the kind of artist who gets dragged today but in a few decades it will be a totally different story. Something just like Fiona Apple's 'this world is bullshit' speech.
And I'm not even a fan.

NYC Monster
25 minutes ago, Super said:

She never said anything wrong lol. You're all just mad bc she has an authentic opinion/worldview and don't word things the way every celebrity does/you guys want her to.
She's the kind of artist who gets dragged today but in a few decades it will be a totally different story. Something just like Fiona Apple's 'this world is bullshit' speech.
And I'm not even a fan.

Not even. You can't just go around saying whatever you damn well please and not expect people to not react to it; she says/does all these crazy things and then gets mad at everyone else for taking them the wrong way. Going out during a ****ing pandemic (actually, holding a MEET AND GREET during one) and showing up in a mesh face mask was a huge slap in the face to everyone who's suffered from Covid, lost a loved one, etc. Even if it allegedly "had plastic" in it, it's still very disrespectful. Her and Dua really acted poorly during the height pandemic last summer.

And "she said nothing wrong" maybe to YOU but she offended a lot of people with that nasty IG post she wrote last year. Just because it doesn't directly affect you, doesn't mean it didn't hurt other people.

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, Malibu Gaga said:

And you’ll be the first to read it.

14 hours ago, Malibu Gaga said:

Not even. You can't just go around saying whatever you damn well please and not expect people to not react to it; she says/does all these crazy things and then gets mad at everyone else for taking them the wrong way. Going out during a ****ing pandemic (actually, holding a MEET AND GREET during one) and showing up in a mesh face mask was a huge slap in the face to everyone who's suffered from Covid, lost a loved one, etc. Even if it allegedly "had plastic" in it, it's still very disrespectful. Her and Dua really acted poorly during the height pandemic last summer.

And "she said nothing wrong" maybe to YOU but she offended a lot of people with that nasty IG post she wrote last year. Just because it doesn't directly affect you, doesn't mean it didn't hurt other people.

My opinion remains the same. And if the mask had plastic on it, it’s like any regular mask. 
and just because people got offended it doesn’t mean she said something wrong. I can think of many things Gaga did that offended people; that doesn’t mean she was wrong. 

Archived