Ladle Ghoulash
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah it was me who asked her to blink 

Wait...is this legit or another deep fake? Lmao 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alice and 1000 Doves WILL be highlights I KNOW they will:koons:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

AURAOFSHEISSE
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So weird :bradley:

I swear I’ve read this before but for a different question 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

BleepBloop
7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah it was me who asked her to blink 

Did she blink twice though, I only caught one blink:crossed:

and she was also like “shhh” and then stopped the live

lilmonster2424

I'm QUAKING right now... just need some sort of confirmation or even cryptic tweet from someone involved :giveup:

AURAOFSHEISSE

Maybe by august the meant August 31 at 11:59Glass Of Wine Travel GIF by Modern Love

this is actually exhausting:enigma:

AURAOFSHEISSE

Bloodpop is watching this thing rn laughing as he punishes us for hating him:cryga:

Nobody would have ever mentioned a date at all unless Gaga and Blood gave them the OK to tease this! The scramble is all part of the plan :diane:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

lilmonster2424

Just because I'm kinda h*gh and hyperfocusing on this right now I laid out the three possibilities I think could happen:

1. Surprise release the entire album tonight. Either drop it as a complete surprise through a tweet from Gaga right at midnight, or announce it an hour or two before midnight with the cover & tracklist so everyone can freak out and get hyped for an hour (my personal favorite, what I wish would happen)

2. Release one song tonight (either ROM Arca remix or Babylon Bree Runway Remix) for us to listen to for a week along with the cover/tracklist and announcement that the album is coming next Friday the 27th

3. Nothing happens tonight. Album is surprise released next Friday or we get an announcement sometime within the week

5 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Just because I'm kinda h*gh and hyperfocusing on this right now I laid out the three possibilities I think could happen:

1. Surprise release the entire album tonight. Either drop it as a complete surprise through a tweet from Gaga right at midnight, or announce it an hour or two before midnight with the cover & tracklist so everyone can freak out and get hyped for an hour (my person favorite, what I wish would happen)

2. Release one song tonight (either ROM Arca remix or Babylon Bree Runway Remix) for us to listen to for a week along with the cover/tracklist and announcement that the album is coming next Friday the 27th

3. Nothing happens tonight. Album is surprise released next Friday or we get an announcement sometime within the week

Option 1 would be perfection. 

Gaga2645

I do not understand why fans get mad and assume they’re trolling when it’s clear Gaga tries her hardest to make things “surprises”

I live for her Aries energy being stubborn and persistent though.

thehanyo
23 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I do not understand why fans get mad and assume they’re trolling when it’s clear Gaga tries her hardest to make things “surprises”

I live for her Aries energy being stubborn and persistent though.

She only started "trying" during Joanne, though. Remember we're talking about the woman who sang the lead single off her new album (BTW) 5 months before it was released. She also talked about ARTPOP for like 16 months before it was released.

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic

Archived