💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumour: New Taylor Swift album on the 30th of April

Better Day

Featured Posts

that would actually be beyond incredible if she did! but I have a feeling she is 100% focused on the re recording at the moment. I feel like the rumored 3rd album possibly called "Woodvale" is just a fan theory tbh

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
13 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

The way I’m extremely jealous of swifties for being constantly fed :bear: and it’s not stale ramen noodles either, it’s actually good 

Its mostly rerecording her old sh*t though? It's hardly breaking any new ground. Swifties are losing out money wise by having to pay for pretty much the same content just to ramp up Taylor's power trip over Scooter Braun. Let's call it what it is. I get why TS Is doing it, SB is a piece of sh*t. But let's not act like swifties aren't the ones copping the fallout, no matter how much they want to proclaim that they are getting fed. They're getting swindled tbh. I mean, most of us would probably do the same if Gaga was in this position but it's still our pockets that would take the hit. So I'm glad it's the swifties and not us. I'm perfectly happy with Gaga concentrating on her A list acting career v being stuck working on content she put out a decade ago... 

😇

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Its mostly rerecording her old sh*t though? It's hardly breaking any new ground. Swifties are losing out money wise by having to pay for pretty much the same content just to ramp up Taylor's power trip over Scooter Braun. Let's call it what it is. I get why TS Is doing it, SB is a piece of sh*t. But let's not act like swifties aren't the ones copping the fallout, no matter how much they want to proclaim that they are getting fed. They're getting swindled tbh. I mean, most of us would probably do the same if Gaga was in this position but it's still our pockets that would take the hit. So I'm glad it's the swifties and not us. I'm perfectly happy with Gaga concentrating on her A list acting career v being stuck working on content she put out a decade ago... 

Nobody is forcing her fans to buy her re-recorded album :bear: and it’s not “mostly re-recording her old sh*t” because that’s literally been ONE project she’s done. Out of the 3 other new albums released without like the past 2 years :bear:

Chromatica

I really hope this happens. I’m not ready for her to abandon this sound.

25 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Girl...her fans literally ALSO got two new albums (Folklore and Evermore) and right before that they literally had Lover:rip: Let's not. Swifties are the most fed and most spoiled fan base out there and they are extremely lucky to have an artist as dedicated to creating and releasing art as Taylor. I personally can't become a stan because I do not love her to that level but I 100% respect the work ethic and the artistry and commitment to constantly creating quality lyrics and music and releasing it to be consumed by her fans. The re recording are literally just the cherry on top / a bonus (PLUS they each get 5 new songs tagged on to them! Her fans are lucky beyond belief).  

ELECTROHEART

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

gypsy101
57 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

The way I’m extremely jealous of swifties for being constantly fed :bear: and it’s not stale ramen noodles either, it’s actually good 

so just be a swiftie then💅

Taylucifer

TAYLOR PLEASE SLEEP I PROMISE IT IS GOOD FOR YOU

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

ALGAYDO
43 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

so just be a swiftie then💅

I’m slowly becoming one :huntyga:

but, not to be rude, she seems very bland compared to artistic forces like gaga :enigma:

Everyone who dropped an LMAO emoji in the OP is just bitter because they know damn well Taylor is going to deliver again while we still don’t have the things we’ve been SO politely demanding from Gaga and her team :lmao: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

gypsy101
8 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m slowly becoming one :huntyga:

but, not to be rude, she seems very bland compared to artistic forces like gaga :enigma:

i mean... like as a person yeah kind of but i love her music tbh. her music is just different, i don't think it's bland personally

dynamite
5 minutes ago, good said:

Everyone who dropped an LMAO emoji in the OP is just bitter because they know damn well Taylor is going to deliver again while we still don’t have the things we’ve been SO politely demanding from Gaga and her team :lmao: 

gaga thoughts GIF

Kadikaado

Milk it while you can. Good for her, but if it keeps like this at some point she'll saturate her market with too many releases.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

FrederickSpears

Does she not worry at all about being overexposed? This is seriously a lot.

She JUST re-released Fearless and I was hoping she was going to release 1989 next (or Red), but she also still has to re-release her debut album and I am dying to hear Tim McGraw and Our Song re-recorded. However, I'm starting to think this is going to take years for these re-release albums to come out :rip:

Archived