Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi lovato apologizes for yogurt shop controversy

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Bio said:

That picture is 3 years old, the store doesn’t even carry that brand anymore.

I know

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
10 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Am I the only one who feels sorry and bad for her? I know what it’s like to have mental health issues and to go on stupid rants then regretting it all after realizing how dumb I was, so I really sympathize with her :emma: 

oh for sure i think we all do, the difference is tho, at least for me, my rants are self destructive. hers was out to destroy someone else. mental illness does not excuse hostile, rude, and condescending behavior.

FrederickSpears
6 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

7-A9-A88-DE-0-A1-A-42-CB-92-E4-AD321-D92

THIS made it even worse. What a disgusting spoiled brat. She's such a Karen. I bet she talks to employees who are "beneath her" like ****. 

If she did all of this (trying to ruin a small business struggling during a pandemic) because her album flopped she is even lower than I thought, and this has backfired. Glad her album is a total bomb and no one cares about this trash anymore.

Monsieur D
25 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

oh for sure i think we all do, the difference is tho, at least for me, my rants are self destructive. hers was out to destroy someone else. mental illness does not excuse hostile, rude, and condescending behavior.

this.

I have mental issues as well, but what she does it's on the next level, she attacks everyone and makes everything about herself, it's both annoying and disgusting. She is always in controversy... such a toxic way of living.

SharGaga

Oh girl go focus on being 'california sober' and smoke a joint or something. At this point everything is triggering to her. It's just food it's not that deep!:messga:

Oriane
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Am I the only one who feels sorry and bad for her? I know what it’s like to have mental health issues and to go on stupid rants then regretting it all after realizing how dumb I was, so I really sympathize with her :emma: 

I don't understand why everyone is constantly bashing her in every single thread, what she says most of the time isn't even that bad, just let her live :toofunny: 

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Lion Heart

I agree with Jameela Hill that "guilt free" is probably a term that should be retired. But the way Demi went about it was not good optics at all. I hope we can just move on from this.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Magic Mike
26 minutes ago, Fusel said:

“question for the diet culture”

3 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

dancing with the sugarfree devil

Lmaooooooo

Moonlight on Water

Man this thread is cringe. You guys need some hobbies.

she/her

Bolkins

I can’t help but think that the people around her enabled and encouraged her to have a meltdown over some cookies. 

Xoxo Adriana

demi needs to do better.

perhaps she should reach out to the store in person, unpublicised and apologise. doing it on her social media to the millions of fans whom she knows will immediately back her up regardless of the situation isn’t genuine.

on top of this, perhaps she needs to tone down her “speaking her mind” justification, if that’s really gonna keep getting her into the same mistakes, over and over again. you can still speak your mind, but it takes a no brainer to do research or even ask the store personally about their product instead of resorting to “exposing” them on your social media (with hundreds of millions of followers btw) to seem like some sort of SJW hero.

love her + her music but she seriously needs to stop making these mistakes.

Archived