💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi lovato apologizes for yogurt shop controversy

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

RAMROD

We been knew she lying with those "apology" and promises but it still sad she actually did not donate anything :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
21 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Nnnn

yikes

SpiritBunny

She's the most embarrassing "mainstream" pop singer right now, hands down. 

Has she always been so problematic? Is she just an airhead? I've never cared about her music or her enough to look into it but she always seems to be "speaking out" about something or being woke. I literally never hear anything about her music.

ladygagafan1234
5 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

She's the most embarrassing "mainstream" pop singer right now, hands down. 

Has she always been so problematic? Is she just an airhead? I've never cared about her music or her enough to look into it but she always seems to be "speaking out" about something or being woke. I literally never hear anything about her music.

she's desperately clamming for any crumb of relevance. everything she does just screams lOOK AT ME please

PawsUpJago

She really let that performative activism jump out didn't she...

Was this her idea of promo for that piss poor attempt at an album she just released? 😬

Honestly at this point in her career how has her music not evolved in any way? Even though that's how this album is being presented. 

Self-awareness left the chat. 

There really needs to be some quality control on her social media movements, like there should have been for Rico Nasty

Archived