💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Demi Lovato bashes selling of sugar free cookies

Lighter

Featured Posts

NCgaga

This is very agitating. To use your celebrity status to bully a shop- because you are REACHING To be offended about something. This tirade displays some emotional/mental issue she has. I hope she seeks help. I hope the Yogurt place does not apologize, and I hope she does. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Wait. I’m too lazy to read the entire thread. Why is Demi fighting with diabetic cookie vendors???

Twitter said the diabetic cookies reminded her of Nick Jonas. You know what...I don’t want to follow this story anymore.

Ronk

She may be kidding, but as a diabetic I love sugar free cookies.  Voortman is my favorite.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ChavaWM
8 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Omg the Bad Girls Club one took me alllll the way out. I still remember when that aired!

She made fun of the girl smoking for being a stripper and the girl smoking said "at least I'm not a heroin addict hoe" because the girl screaming had told the other girls she did heroin back in the day. 

Like, I'm an alcoholic but I don't complain when bartenders are shaking drinks loudly in restaurants. 

Killa

Imagine demi coming to ice cream shop where i work: 

Oh these ice cream have no sugar, just fruit!!! Smile

Demi: no sugar????? How dare you. Do you have idea!?? 

Triggering intensifies

Me:... 

Killa
On 4/19/2021 at 11:40 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

She needs to be stopped 

Oh but i hadnt seen the pic

I mean guilt free totally makes her actually have a point. Plus the whole protein content. 

But i mean cereal boast about fiber and victamins. Its the oldest trick. 

Instead of talking about traumas should just criticize the stupidity in these kind of marketing

JRCF29

Cannot believe I've previously paid good money to see this girl:ohwell: I feel the same way about Halsey, it's holier-than-thou and look-at-how-outspoken-I-am all rolled into one, equaling :saladga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Economy
On 4/18/2021 at 12:43 PM, MonsterofFame said:

Every time Demi improves her public image, she does something stupid and nasty like this. And this is why I will never be a fan or stan for her.

Shes on the fence. Do i wanna destroy my career and end it or not. Decisions decisions

Archived