Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

(Hot) Straight drunk reacts to ARTPOP

Bradley

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

He's so cute :laughga: I loved his reaction. sadly he didn't like ARTPOP, the song, that much, I was surprised he didn't. I kinda was expecting that one to be his favourite, but Swine is amazing too. I find it funny how much he liked MANiCURE :ladyhaha: and him saying it was very gay, it made it even funnier.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTGOD
10 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

He's so cute :laughga: I loved his reaction. sadly he didn't like ARTPOP, the song, that much, I was surprised he didn't. I kinda was expecting that one to be his favourite, but Swine is amazing too. I find it funny how much he liked MANiCURE :ladyhaha: and him saying it was very gay, it made it even funnier.

In his later videos he says he loves ARTPOP now :kiss:.

Butters Stotch
23 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

In his later videos he says he loves ARTPOP now :kiss:.

His taste jumped out :firega:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Bradley
12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

What did you expect to be done to you? :poot:

Oh my don't get me started :pole:

Bradley
7 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

I also expected him to like ARTPOP more than Manicure but I guess the str8s are unpredictable too sometimes

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I also expected him to like ARTPOP more than Manicure but I guess the str8s are unpredictable too sometimes

I think the alcohol was banging right in the moment gaga slowed the album down with ARTPOP ... so it was more out of the situation ...not about the song. he spoke about loving the song in another video.

Lumiere

He also did a deep dive series of Lady Gaga's discography, videography, and live performances! 

A MESS
14 hours ago, efrs said:

YT algorithm working wonders bc I saw part of that earlier today  :sis: was nosey and looked at the replay of the premier chat and the f-words were thirsting after him lmao someone said that he should make an onlyfans and another told him to keep his arms behind his head :sis:

wait what?.........that's rotten :bear:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Bradley
14 minutes ago, 666 said:

"hot straight" LOL ok

You know there are no lies detected.

Archived