šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹šŸ„³

Rifek

Featured Posts

AshIey
23 minutes ago, tifffany said:

Apparently the cigarettes in Italy (and other places outside the US) have pictures on them to discourage people from smokingĀ :wtfga:Ā  She looks good though and like sheā€™s having fun, so slay!!

Ā  Hide contents

excuse me, iā€™m AmericanĀ :toofunny:

Ā This is the photo on Miss Gagaā€™s pack (not necessarily the same brand etc though)

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

3ca53cffd9b39d11d6a82e476082b46615024504

Ā 

Oh wow,Ā they really try to guilt people out of smoking there, which is a good thing.Ā Iā€™m surprised the cigarette companies are ok with it. Iā€™ve never seen anything like that before.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Luc said:

What cigarette brand does she smoke? Are those Chesterfields? :hmm:Ā 

That is a pack of Vogue if I am not mistaken.Ā 

Edit: Yep.Ā Ā https://ibb.co/0mSJL5D

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

Gabi001
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

Oh wow,Ā they really try to guilt people out of smoking there, which is a good thing.Ā Iā€™m surprised the cigarette companies are ok with it. Iā€™ve never seen anything like that before.

I thought that these kind of pictures on packing is standard everywhere. Companies in EU don't have so much power like in the US, they either follow regulations or they get big fines.

I'm not having fun tonight.

Poltergeist

Look at her face, she looks so young, fresh and relaxedĀ :flutter:Ā Id easily believe it's an old photo!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

AshIey
4 minutes ago, Quartz said:

If she loses her voice because of these ****ing cigarettes, well ma'am, you deserve it. Not gonna retract that statement.

Not this again. Please stopĀ being so judgemental, we know from her herself that sheā€™s tried to quit. How can you say she deserves anything bad happening to her for an addiction she has trouble overcoming? Thatā€™s incredibly cruel..

GucciGa
6 minutes ago, Quartz said:

If she loses her voice because of these ****ing cigarettes, well ma'am, you deserve it. Not gonna retract that statement.

That's her business

šŸ˜‡

Runway
7 minutes ago, Quartz said:

You donā€™t choose addiction. She tries to leave it but she canā€™t. Iā€™d rather her smoke cigarettes and be alive than her doing cocaine and abusing weed and alcoholĀ 

DaveGaga
40 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

people say cigarettes, but to me it looks like a card game. :ally:

Haha we have those horrible pictures on the packages in Europe, however these are vogue cigarettes, usually the more classy people smoke these.Ā 

DaveGaga
23 minutes ago, Luc said:

What cigarette brand does she smoke? Are those Chesterfields? :hmm:Ā 

These are vogue cigarettes.Ā 

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, DaveGaga said:

Haha we have those horrible pictures on the packages in Europe, however these are vogue cigarettes, usually the more classy people smoke these.Ā 

I am from Europe hunny :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

LaLa
17 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

you should see some of the DISGUSTING pictures they put on cigarette packages here in Canada... Oral cancer, people dying in hospital, gross diseased organs... they don't playĀ :deadbanana:

Archived