This is basically the men.com parody of the Little Mertwink :huntyga:

.......there a Little Mertwink video? :wtfga:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

HEARTSTOP
3 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

Breaking "rules" that were put on you since birth is not going to be perfect

It takes time to be fully comfortable in yourself

+this photoshoot is clearly for fun

I understand that, and I'm not singling out this one photoshoot. It seems like he gets so much praise for doing the minimum possible, for the lone reason of...being a conventionally attractive white male?

So many other men and women REALLY break gender stereotype boundaries and rules, and they barely get any recognition, or are even shunned for it. This guy is having fun, sure, but always from the safe space of his privilege without ever even risking to put it on the line.

If he ever comes out one day, I just know people will praise him to the moon and back, again simply for being who he is, but conventionally attractive at that. It's a bit like the Bachelor guy coming out, who got so much praise just because he's so handsome and conventionally masculine. If he was a bit more effeminate, people would be saying the worst things about him.

I like that he does these things if he likes to, and everyone should have that right, which I'm not denying. I just don't understand the overwhelming praise for him over other arguably more deserving people. It's frustrating that society keeps idolizing straight-friendly whitewashed versions of queerness or racial expression instead of the real heroes who put their lives on the line to achieve some kind of social progress.

Anyway, he looks funny lol :vegas:

IDGAF

Alannah
5 hours ago, Cherries said:

What could this be hinting at? He turned down the role as Eric for the live action but with these pictures..

I thought it was from his 2019 SNL gig.

Luke78619

I don’t get the hate, he’s just having fun, what’s the big deal? :bear: 

Some say he isn’t embracing his feminine side enough, some say he’s doing too much, some say he’s now tryna be straight, some say he’s baiting, idgi 

who cares lol let him live

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

js4754394o9823
3 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I understand that, and I'm not singling out this one photoshoot. It seems like he gets so much praise for doing the minimum possible, for the lone reason of...being a conventionally attractive white male?

So many other men and women REALLY break gender stereotype boundaries and rules, and they barely get any recognition, or are even shunned for it. This guy is having fun, sure, but always from the safe space of his privilege without ever even risking to put it on the line.

If he ever comes out one day, I just know people will praise him to the moon and back, again simply for being who he is, but conventionally attractive at that. It's a bit like the Bachelor guy coming out, who got so much praise just because he's so handsome and conventionally masculine. If he was a bit more effeminate, people would be saying the worst things about him.

I like that he does these things if he likes to, and everyone should have that right, which I'm not denying. I just don't understand the overwhelming praise for him over other arguably more deserving people. It's frustrating that society keeps idolizing straight-friendly whitewashed versions of queerness or racial expression instead of the real heroes who put their lives on the line to achieve some kind of social progress.

Anyway, he looks funny lol :vegas:

Yeah I get that, 4 sure

And I'm annoyed too sometimes

But I also feel like we should celebrate everyone, while fighting for more representation, not judge them because they are not doing it in the right way, or because it feels fake to us

Idk, I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about this topic xd 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

gypsy101
6 hours ago, Trixie Mattel said:

Why do these photos look like one of those random ass stock image photos that don't make any sense :laughga:

fdzm6w8fv7011.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

did she really lick a cactus 

DpHitch1992
16 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I don’t get the hate, he’s just having fun, what’s the big deal? :bear: 

Some say he isn’t embracing his feminine side enough, some say he’s doing too much, some say he’s now tryna be straight, some say he’s baiting, idgi 

who cares lol let him live

I totally agree! Its really confusing to me lol

edengowon
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

Yeah I get that, 4 sure

And I'm annoyed too sometimes

But I also feel like we should celebrate everyone, while fighting for more representation, not judge them because they are not doing it in the right way, or because it feels fake to us

Idk, I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about this topic xd 

i agree but also we should be fighting to normalise actual queerness, not this somewhat-watered down, straight-pandering form of queerness. of course we shouldn't attack harry for it, but we may inadvertently normalise cishet men being feminine, allow queer culture to be appropriated and stolen EVEN more and completely exclude genuine queerness in the process of normalising it.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived