💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Elle France talks about Free Woman

Devacceli

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

idk why so many people here are still sceptic about FW being a single? It's getting regular promo cycle in France (radio release, interviews or at least articles) and it's almost 50M streams on Spotify already. I guess MV is coming as well, that's why they deleted part about it - because they want to surprise fans. And my proposal for all complaining monsters to cumulate all the negative energy you spent writing these replies to stream FW on Spotify instead. It's also up to us whether the song be succeeding or not. I don't get you... you made ARTPOP #1 on WW iTunes but You can't do the same with new Chromatica single? we got it and we should really make some streaming party for it.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman
1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

The Chromatica Ball is likely cancelled now, there is no way she will perform into this situation who is still unclear. Plus the places are sold since one year now, there is no point to add some promo for the Chromatica Ball. 

If she recorded a MV for Free Woman why did she wait 8 months after 911 MV ? It doesn't make any sense. She could easily dropped it November/december 2020 but they didn't, that's mean there is no MV for Free Woman or else. 

I don't know if I said it in GGD already, but when her internationnals labels dropped promo single like Free Woman that is meaning that the promo is done, cause they can't dropped a different single if she is still in promo. They did the same thing with DITD and Joanne.   

She had a family member hospitalized in nov/dec which is why it halted again after 911. Then new year came and Gucci prep and filming was happening. We don’t know what the current plan is.

Tinnitus15
9 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I could see them dropping a MV to hype up the rescheduled Chromatica Balls...

But yeah, I don't get why fans expect that much more...3 music videos, which Gaga delivered, is pretty standard. I think the most she's ever done is 4 videos for an album.

Born this way album had 5 music videos and babylonhooker confirmed the initial plan for Chromatica was 6 mvs 

illySpencer
20 minutes ago, Dayman said:

She had a family member hospitalized in nov/dec which is why it halted again after 911. Then new year came and Gucci prep and filming was happening. We don’t know what the current plan is.

It is very true that it took a long time ti upload a MV on Youtube.... 

Seriously I don't think it's her to take care of this king of things. 

Dayman
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

The whole year has been so unprecedented on a global scale and that all played a lot into this album. It sucks that because of that we literally have no idea what or if the era has anything left to it.

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

yeah its not up to her to upload a new mv,but she has the word if she wants to do smth or not..Her contract is very liberal with interscope..For ex the dom collab was postponed for a year 

Sherry
13 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I actually don’t remember reading that... I could look it up, but it’s 46 ****ing pages :bear: :wtfga:

Do you have a link to that? :messga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

A MESS
1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

imagine gaga and her raggedy usb pen in a laptop, thrown on the bed, trying to upload the video on youtube. "mmm and what do I put in the description? let's say hope you like it lil monsters xx and then my socials...ok...suitable for children? YES. oh come on this effin wifi..."

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

Angelina Stefania

What was the purple wig Gaga wearing for? Just that video for Japan or was she on set filming something else? 

Rifek
Just now, Angelina Stefania said:

What was the purple wig Gaga wearing for? Just that video for Japan or was she on set filming something else? 

We would love to know too 

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

ARTPOP
10 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said:

I feel like everything this era is commercially tied to something. 

Stupid Love- iPhone video

ROM - Adobe

SFA - Valentino

911 - LG

FW - Dom Perignon 

So it could something commercial and Chromatica related that is delayed and will eventually be released 

COME ON GAYS!!

QueenChromatix

Do we have any initial reports on how Free Woman is doing on French radios?

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

7 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

Do we have any initial reports on how Free Woman is doing on French radios?

Never heard yet LOL

Anderson123
20 hours ago, Aphroditus said:

I feel like everything this era is commercially tied to something. 

Stupid Love- iPhone video

ROM - Adobe

SFA - Valentino

911 - LG

FW - Dom Perignon 

So it could something commercial and Chromatica related that is delayed and will eventually be released 

Sour Candy would've been perfect for Oreo. :awkney:

Haiydar
45 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Sour Candy would've been perfect for Oreo. :awkney:

I thought it was Babylon haus labs. The original wrapper of Oreo is black, blue and white. Haus labs shoots were made mostly with black background and blue lighting. 

Archived