Devacceli

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
10 minutes ago, spector said:

i went to the website and safari translated it as follows:

Last September, with the music video for "911", the popstar plunged us into a most whimsical western. But where will she take us now with "Free Woman", whose clip will arrive earlier than we think. For the time being, we hope that the six concerts of the "The Chromatica Ball", postponed to last year, will be held in the summer of 2021 - and normally on July 25 at the Stade de France! One thing is certain: if there is a show, we won't soon forget it...

In addition, the tube title "Free Woman" was offered to Dom Pérignon's promotional campaign. A choice that should undoubtedly swell the popularity of the hit, which already has more than 48 million views on Spotify. Just that.

"last september" II "now," "music video" II "clip," "in addition"—taking all these into account, they're, in fact, talking about a free woman music video, aren't they? :fatcat: 

I swear this time I am really about to pass out @franminervini @MotherOfPuppies @Tinnitus15 10 minutes 

Mother of Puppies
35 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Waiting for Elle to edit their article and tweet they were wrong, assuming the rumors from the fans were true :billie:

Can someone e-mail them? I contacted the German Vogue last week and they responded ...  we need someone who speaks french. Now.. who wants to volunteer? :queenga: Maybe Gaga herself could do that. She speaks french. :haroon:

26 minutes ago, Willzito said:

The fake article....

Guys.. Just stop

Are you new here? :haroon: Let us clown, alright? :flop:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

lilboyblue
3 minutes ago, Willzito said:

I told you its fake

It was false, not fake. It's a real article on the website.

Karen Smith
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Haven’t you seen the Gaga now post lool

But how do we know they know it lol? Are we supposed to believe some fan page and not to believe ****ing elle ? 

Tinnitus15
Just now, Karen Smith said:

But how do we know they know it lol? Are we supposed to believe some fan page and not to believe ****ing elle ? 

Cuz Gaga now contacts Bobby :huntyga:

Archived