Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

Free Woman (Early Version) - Dom Perignon


hoeslay

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Hey so I made this last week and forgot about it...ooops!

I think most of us prefer the demo of Free Woman so I used it to make a super quick edit of the Dom Perignon ad. I also included an edit of Alice because I saw a lot of edits of people using Alice but, like, no shade - none of it was edited on beat/was just the song slapped over the ad so I tried to make sure it flowed a lot better. 

In Chromatica, no one brand deal is greater than another, and brand deals rule all ⚔️💓

Enjoy <3

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by hoeslay
  • YAAAS 11
  • Love 5
  • Shook 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quartz

WAIT. The Alice one makes sooo much sense. It's so GOOD.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
hoeslay
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

WAIT. The Alice one makes sooo much sense. It's so GOOD.

Thank you! Like literally! SET ME FREEE!!! I didn't even realize how much it made sense til I was editing

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quartz
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

Thank you! Like literally! SET ME FREEE!!! I didn't even realize how much it made sense til I was editing

Especially that part she was trapped in that ball thing, girl what a stroke of genius.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Fashionofhissteven
3 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Hey so I made this last week and forgot about it...ooops!

I think most of us prefer the demo of Free Woman so I used it to make a super quick edit of the Dom Perignon ad. I also included an edit of Alice because I saw a lot of edits of people using Alice but, like, no shade - none of it was edited on beat/was just the song slapped over the ad so I tried to make sure it flowed a lot better. 

In Chromatica, no one brand deal is greater than another, and brand deals rule all ⚔️💓

Enjoy <3

 

 

 

 

 

Except Tudorwatch :bear:

Edited by Fashionofhissteven
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
hoeslay
41 minutes ago, Fashionofhissteven said:

Except Tudorwatch :bear:

ok listen...LMAO

idk what it is about Tudor but I feel the same way? Chromatica Oreos was iconic tbh. A pop culture moment. Dom Perignon is so inaccessible to most of her fans but the visuals serve and it's cute. Tudor, however, I....every time I see her post a Tudor post it makes me lose my mind like WHEN DOES IT END? I love my gags but I do feel what others feel in terms of music not the bling etc etc :bear:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...