💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ok. ARTPOP...let’s be real (poll)

jimmytimestep

OK, ARTPOP. Let’s be honest...  

221 members have voted

1. 1. For how many of you was this your first time hearing this masterpiece? And if so, did you love it?

• My first time, and I loved it.
    • Not my first time, and I’ve always loved it.
    • My first time, and I was mixed. Plenty of bangers but not my fav.
    • Not my first time, and after revisiting, I’m still mixed. Love most tracks but not them all.
    • My first time, and I hated it and therefore am trash.
    • I’ve always hated it. I’m not a member here really. I’m somiticitng signups for DrownedMadonna.com.

Featured Posts

Eighteen

loved it on my first listen and has remained my favorite album to date, also known affectionately as FARTPOP! 

danbekim

I recently listened to the whole album because of the Streaming Party and I can confirm, it did NOT age. 0 skips. I absolutely love it to this day.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Oriane

How can you be here without having listened to at least all of her albums once :smh:

Always loved it, I was obsessed with it back then.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

M i K E Y

I bought the CD when I became a Little Monster. I remembered liking Applause in 2013 and so I bought the Album in a store (I bought The Fame before). So I didn't expect any experimental stuff and when I  had lunch with my Family, I was putting the CD in the Player and then the Intro of Aura started playing...

The first time I thought it was an electronic mess. Then I abandoned the Album and last year I revisited it and was LIVING. I heard it with different ears and tried to understand it. And I did.

tomsches

I remember when it came out absolutely everybody LOVED it, everybody thought it was the greatest album EVER! A few days later when the sales were released everybody hated. Fast forward to today with the Haus thinking about re-releasing it or whatever, everybody loves it again. A true reverse warholian experience

Kitana

love the album (not every track though but loving them all never ever ever happens anyway for a whole album)

You will learn respect!

Kadikaado

I listened to ARTPOP by the time of its release, my opinion was always mixed, even though I like it more right now. I think her live performances sound way better than the recorded ones. Jewels n' Drugs live is amazing, but on the album is very meh. Sexxx Dreams live is breath taking and should have been the lead single the album version is a watered down version of the live show.

I loved the ARTPOP debut show, but I was disapointed by the album versions, they lack the energy and the soul of the original live performance (iTunes performance if I am not wrong).

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Smother Em Eh

Not my first time and I have mixed feelings about it. It isn’t as good as TF/ TFM cohesively as uniquely ambitious as BTW and as good as Chromatica but it’s still a good album. I’d give it a 6/10! 

For a EDM album it’s good but falls flat to be a true artistic masterpiece! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ryusei

Whoever hasnt listened to all gaga albums before (you‘re excused for cheek to cheek) what are you doing here?

Musery

iMonster
1 hour ago, MelbHawker said:

There.. are people on THIS forum that have not heard ARTPOP? 

Confused Thinking GIF

Literally was about to post this because BABYYY. . . . 

ARTPOP got us through it when it was first released (and the leaks) 😅  

Archived