Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Interscope retweets Gaga’s Tweets

Rifek

Featured Posts

Wixson

Can't wait for this to happen so I could sit here and read everyone's complaints for the next year and a half. :popcorn:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gangie

Surprise Release on Friday? And I’m not even sure if it’s a clownery or a REAL possibility ...

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

If I like it, then that's what I get!

voltron92
18 minutes ago, babs said:

Everyone except the GGD team :huntyga:

As I said in a now deleted post: "My theory is that GGD is run by Bloodpop. Prove me wrong". Of course it didn't help that the thread was deleted immediately after my comment so.. 

Spoiler

Inb4 I'm getting my first warning :stalkga:

Living

LOL it’s just a marketing assistant gays. 

The Straight capitalists at interscope have no idea what’s going on

music video money GIF by Lady Gaga

roshogullu
15 minutes ago, babs said:

Everyone except the GGD team :huntyga:

but I'm so confused though, no one's talking about this. Why has GGD not tweeted anything about ARTPOP all day? :omg:

Okay, so that means „Tea” confirmed to be released this Friday, music video on Saturday. Next Friday „Onion Girl” as a promo single, am I wrong? :vegas: 

Regina George
21 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

What does a ex-manager have to do with a music release?:oprah:  isn't Interscope in charge of that?

He has exclusive rights to some of her content.. That’s why app was never released along with everything that was supposed to come with it. 

Just now, roshogullu said:

but I'm so confused though, no one's talking about this. Why has GGD not tweeted anything about ARTPOP all day? :omg:

I won't point it out exactly but that discussion is happening on other threads and heavily on twitter

Regina George
18 minutes ago, homomo said:

This

I highly doubt Troy has any legal rights over any of the songs made during that period. He was just her manager afterall, not a producer or anything.

Except he has and every single project she worked on before he left her was cancelled because of his exclusive rights :huntyga: AKA ARTPOP app, ARTPOP singles, documentary/movie, act II.....

Imagine Interscope pushing for another ARTPOP after the renaissance its seen in recent years... and it comes as... "ARTPOP: Planet Chromatica" and it is presented as ARTPOP having always existed as a tribe on Chromatica... 

I just need the beats to hit as hard as ARTPOP pleaseee

homomo
6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Except he has and every single project she worked on before he left her was cancelled because of his exclusive rights :huntyga: AKA ARTPOP app, ARTPOP singles, documentary/movie, act II.....

idgi though. why would her manager have these rights? Does Bobby have the rights to the Chromatica songs too then?

VasilisVas
19 minutes ago, spector said:

imagine if she pulls a taylor, dusts the old songs/lyrics off, re-records her existing vocal takes and/or makes new ones, and drops her “vault songs” as ARTPOP vol. 2 :nooo:

People still wouldn’t be happy and then you’d have new threads every day for years to come titled “Original ARTPOP Act II” and people saying the original would’ve sounded much better than the re-recorded version.:selena:

venuspop
41 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

I love it when my profile pic is relatable

ezgif-2-9c4d9c718ffb.gif.e4f9e089890db37

mine hasn't encapsulated how i feel in this moment in a hot minute as well :huntyga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

phantasmas
18 minutes ago, Living said:

LOL it’s just a marketing assistant gays. 

The Straight capitalists at interscope have no idea what’s going on

music video money GIF by Lady Gaga

I guess all us gays are going to have to start working at Interscope, infiltrate it from the inside, and release it ourselves 

tumblr_n2x84qFIG71ql9217o1_500.gif

Archived